• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salesman makan more than $1M to feed gambling habit

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, but can't help, you paid for an expensive tuner to tune in to crappy radio programs in SINgapore??

I invested in a nice aerial made by Fanfare. I couldn't afford their tuners/receivers, so I just bought one of their antennas on one of my visits to the US. If anyone wants to get a good antenna visit:
http://www.fanfarefm.com/products

With it I can receive BBC, Malaysia & of course the local stations :smile:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so total 1.086 million cheated? the 1 million dollars worth of equipment sold? that means alot of people got a bargain.

the 1 million dollars no doubt a bullshit figure...........the combined list prices of all the equipment.............not the real selling price..........

anyway, that means the guy is the only sales guy there.............or he has an accomplice

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I invested in a nice aerial made by Fanfare. I couldn't afford their tuners/receivers, so I just bought one of their antennas on one of my visits to the US. If anyone wants to get a good antenna visit:
http://www.fanfarefm.com/products

With it I can receive BBC, Malaysia & of course the local stations :smile:

local stations all too jialat liao.............not even worth listening most of the time.......

surprised that Fanfare still in business...............

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Say...dunno he got keep stalk for crystal cable...willing 2 let go chip chip onot...:biggrin::biggrin::p