• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie ah pek say PRC FT beer lady gave him VD after fucking her raw

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man gets STD after affair with PRC woman
Lianhe Wanbao - 2 hrs 17 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">A former lover blames Ms Cao, 46, for giving him a sexually transmitted disease.</cite>
A man recently put up notices to curse a woman who had a one night stand with him.

The 66-year-old grandfather, Chen (renovation supervisor) had done so after he discovered that he had contracted a sexually transmitted disease (STD).

In the notice, he claims that Ms Cao (age 42), a Chinese national who had slept with him, had given him the disease.

He also claims that Ms Cao is a prostitute who is cheating men and passing STDs around.

Chen explained to reporters that he had met Ms Cao in April at the coffeeshop under his block.

Ms Cao, said to be an attractive woman, worked at the eatery as a beer lady.

Chen eventually blew more than $40,000 to woo Ms Cao before becoming intimate with her.

He said, "She was very touched (with what I did for her) and she went to a hotel with me. We had sex without protection."

A few days later, Chen began to feel discomfort at his private parts. The symptoms worsened within a week and Chen had to go to the hospital for a checkup.

He found that he had contracted an STD.

The furious Chen decided that Ms Cao must have cheated him and passed him the STD.

Coincidentally, Ms Cao had returned to China at the time for her father's funeral.

Chen began to call and SMS Ms Cao everyday to berate her for passing an STD to him.

Ms Cao soon returned and took an STD test to prove to Chen that she was disease-free.

Realising his mistake, he begged for Ms Cao's forgiveness to no avail.

According to Ms Cao, Chen could not get her forgiveness, so he started putting up notices to expose their affair at the coffeeshop where Ms Cao works, and around his block.

In the notices, he cursed her repeatedly and claims that she is a prostitute, swindler and an STD-carrier.

Ms Cao has called the police, alleging that Chen has defamed her.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 26 November 2011.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ended up with an older woman at downstair kopi tium last night. She looked OK for a
42 year old.
In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she
probably had a really hot daughter.

I drank beer a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I'd ever
had a Sportsman's Double.

'What's that?' I asked.

'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said.

I said, 'No,' - excitedly.

I drank a bit more beer she served, then she says that tonight was 'my lucky night'.

I went back to her place.

She switched on the light and shouted to inner room : 'Mum, you still awake?'

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chen eventually blew more than $40,000 to woo Ms Cao before becoming intimate with her.

He said, "She was very touched (with what I did for her) and she went to a hotel with me. We had sex without protection."

How did he manage to blow $40000 on her? :facepalm:

Any other uncle here care to share similar experiences?

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
40K He can call cat 200 till his dick drop

What a stupid old dumbfuck! The type of dumbfuck that gives PAP excuse to hold back our CPF. Old uncle me here also once in a few months got the urge and go Geylang for a fuck. Very young, very cheap and very pretty. Less than $100 can settle include girl, hotel and taxi. $40k uncle can go 400 times, go until die also cannot use up. 4 times per year, that takes 100 more years to use up. Hope PAP not to start CPF FuckSave accounts for these dumbfucks with cocks too itchy and brains too birdy.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Wah, I thought my 20 cents per bottle tips is hopeful enough.

At the rate of my consumption of 2 to 3 bottles an evening... $40,000 would takes me more then 200 years.

Me got no money to up my tips, looks like I have to lower my target to touch her little finger in 1 years time. :mad:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a night of lust, Ah Pek blew away his $40,000...:( What the hell is the old man thinking..??? Is there any precious diamond on that PRC's pussy till he willing to spent that big amount on her..??? :eek: :confused: I feel like knocking some sense into his puny brains..:mad:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a stupid old dumbfuck! The type of dumbfuck that gives PAP excuse to hold back our CPF. Old uncle me here also once in a few months got the urge and go Geylang for a fuck. Very young, very cheap and very pretty. Less than $100 can settle include girl, hotel and taxi. $40k uncle can go 400 times, go until die also cannot use up. 4 times per year, that takes 100 more years to use up. Hope PAP not to start CPF FuckSave accounts for these dumbfucks with cocks too itchy and brains too birdy.

Hey Sinkie cock. even if the uncle like to waste money, that does not mean it is a reason for sinkie govt to hold back anything at all.

Dun come here and spread PAP tales. The CPF should be given to the elders when they are 55 regardless on how they spend it... He has the right to spend on anything he wants or how fast he wants it.. That is his money.. FUcking bunch of PAP low life shit!!!!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dun need to talk to him like that la. Direct hit at a newbie who has never incurred your wrath is not the way to go.

Hey Sinkie cock. even if the uncle like to waste money, that does not mean it is a reason for sinkie govt to hold back anything at all.

Dun come here and spread PAP tales. The CPF should be given to the elders when they are 55 regardless on how they spend it... He has the right to spend on anything he wants or how fast he wants it.. That is his money.. FUcking bunch of PAP low life shit!!!!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
For a night of lust, Ah Pek blew away his $40,000...:( What the hell is the old man thinking..??? Is there any precious diamond on that PRC's pussy till he willing to spent that big amount on her..??? :eek: :confused: I feel like knocking some sense into his puny brains..:mad:

I can see this Ah Pek is investing into his free copulate future till he hits the ground.

But a sudden turn of events... couple with the fact that he screw up his memories, probably fucking a whore while shagging the PRC beer MM around the same time and mixing up the origin of the VD. Cost him S40,000 per fuck.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like in the begining he tried wooing her with tips, slowing he increased his tips then he threw good money chasing bad money, soon he got what he wanted plus alittle extra, now he thinks that little extra is not enough.
Being another ah pek i know what he went thru, mine was on a bigger scale; only thing is I being a gentleman [ and knowing my mistake] took it as another costly lesson.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like in the begining he tried wooing her with tips, slowing he increased his tips then he threw good money chasing bad money, soon he got what he wanted plus alittle extra, now he thinks that little extra is not enough.
Being another ah pek i know what he went thru, mine was on a bigger scale; only thing is I being a gentleman [ and knowing my mistake] took it as another costly lesson.

Sorry Bro on hearing about your past experience.. Happened to my Uncle too... He was lonely chap eversince his wife died..He Get to know this PRC beer gal at Redhill.. Splurged 20k on her.. Money was not an object for him since he's used to be a remisier.. But he run road when PRC gal got pregnant..:o Then he managed to hooked up with this 40 year Penang divorcee.. Now he's enjoying life there..

jw5

Loyal

A few days later, Chen began to feel discomfort at his private parts. The symptoms worsened within a week and Chen had to go to the hospital for a checkup.

He found that he had contracted an STD.

Aiyoh, ah pek oh ah pek
How come u get more foolish with age? :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
PRC women like to use the excuse that they need to go back to China for some family matters/visit family to settle their medical problems. It happened to my ex company accountant also. Said she needs to go back to see her mother whom she missed badly. Then one day, she got drunk with me and spill the beans that she went back to get an abortion done. :cool:

So I wont be surprise that the bitch went back to get her STD treated. BUt the sinkie uncle is really stupid. 40k would have let me fuck alot of 21 years old at Boss other forum :biggrin:

Last edited: