• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiong NUS student laugh at Sinkies on FB -- kenna lupp by HWZ

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese NUS student's comment angers S'pore netizens

Foreign_student_s_comment_angers_netizens-topImage.jpg

SINGAPORE - A Chinese student studying in Singapore has been slammed by netizens, for posting the comment "there will always be Singaporeans who will perform worse than us", on his Facebook account.

The National University of Singapore (NUS) student's disparaging remark was made in reference to the Lion's recent loss to China in the World Cup qualifier match.

The comment was first highlighted on the online forum, Hardware Zone. Netizens online on forums and Facebook have reacted angrily to his remarks, prompting the student to retract his post and apologise.

According to his lastest update on Facebook, written in Chinese, the student says he was merely reposting a comment from a friend because he thought it was interesting, but did not approve of the remark.

He wrote:

"I admit that the content is insulting to Singaporeans, but I do not actually agree with the remark.

"I'm not very good at my studies either, and there are many locals who are better than me.

"The comment was something that I reposted from a friend. I reposted it because I thought it was interesting.

"In fact, I removed the status update in less than half an hour.

"I admit that it is my mistake to have posted something like that.

"What I did was very stupid.

"At the same time, I wish to apologise to Singaporeans who felt insulted by the remark.

"They can scold me and criticise me, it's all my fault.

"I am truly sorry."

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
What other things are they better in? other then showing off and walking pass dying people.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkies should learn to face the hard truth..

such as sinkies are cowards and always bend down to let your govt screw. some even get salary out of it by doing that.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not think that ah tiong is mixing with the top people, in my times except for maths in science department, honestly all the ah tiong struggle with the school work and i believe many got kicked out without graduating. many i do not see them after year 3 and i wonder where the fuck they have gone to.....and the best part? they are on scholarship with that kind of fuck up results.

those places should have gone to the locals...seriously....

i was from chemistry. i noticed this is more or less the same for physics side.

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees deserved to be sunk. Support a garment that support FTs. Paying for their studies, subsidizing their medical while sinkees pay for themselves and others. Haha. Sinkees sinking sinking sunk.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do not think that ah tiong is mixing with the top people, in my times except for maths in science department, honestly all the ah tiong struggle with the school work and i believe many got kicked out without graduating. many i do not see them after year 3 and i wonder where the fuck they have gone to.....and the best part? they are on scholarship with that kind of fuck up results.

those places should have gone to the locals...seriously....

i was from chemistry. i noticed this is more or less the same for physics side.

bro, you are right! but if one got to the top, the Braddell brothel will blow the trumpet very loud for the FAP to justify such policy!!!

most of our own students can passed with good results, but not those ah tiong.

another factor is those ah tiong lecturers, they will tend to help their own tiong people. of cos, they will get good result!!! tiong lecturer also give lecture with tiong accent, how can local students understand? the handicapped match started during the lessons liao...

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is only stating1/2 the fact we can also say " Don't worry no matter how hard they study there will always be a sinkie at thetop of the class "

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh...that is interesting. Is he on a scholarship if he is not very good at his studies ? And those locals who are better than him in studies, are they on scholarship ?

a lot of us then were not, that is the part that pissed us off.

many of them do not even qualified to graduate with an honours, and many DID NOT EVEN GRADUATED i believe. year 1 and 2 u see tons of PRCs, suddenly year 2 2nd sem a lot of them disappeared and year 3 most of them are gone and i wonder where the fuck are they.

i heard its true they top in maths and engineering (its still fucking maths) section. but in pure science, biz and arts i do not think so.