• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore restaurants will ban all Ah Tiongs very soon

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You are DEAD WRONG!

The quality of these PRCs are as bad as the local Sinkies. Disgusting bunch of lowlifes. It is difficult to gauge which group is more hated, but Sinkies will probably have the edge.

PRC seem to regard Baby Diapers (used and soiled) as some kind of precious Family Heirlooms/Jewels to proudly air in Public, before the whole wide world.

I have on at least 4 different, separate occasions seen PRC in restaurants and food courts changing Baby Diapers on the dining table. Oh, the unbearable stench of it!!! I just left my food there and rushed out, before I puked.

PRC have absolutely Zero consideration for other people. And that includes other PRCs too.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal

I saw 1 such happening in a Chinese restaurant(putian cuisine) at Kitchener road but luckily no smell(might be just urine) from the diaper.Yah, I was enjoying sucking n munching the bamboo clams...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I saw 1 such happening in a Chinese restaurant(putian cuisine) at Kitchener road but luckily no smell(might be just urine) from the diaper.Yah, I was enjoying sucking n munching the bamboo clams...
U henghua Lang?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC tourists are showing their lack of appropriate behavior in an international setting that even their govt is concerned about.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore restaurants will ban all Ah Tiongs very soon ...
nah! ... sg oredi infested wif ah tiongs ... if dey ban ah tiongs, dey mite as wel close shop ...

as usual, sinkies wil never dare make noise ... rather, sinkies wil ban demselves from sg restaurants instead ... :eek: