• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore restaurants will ban all Ah Tiongs very soon

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC changes baby diapers on dining table
Shin Min Daily News - 29 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A Chinese national family has enraged netizens with their inconsiderate antics.

The family of eight had been spotted by a netizen "Marcus" at what appears to be a Seoul Garden restaurant.

Marcus was taken aback when the family started changing their baby's diapers on the table while others are eating.

He added that the group was talking at "the top of their lungs" while eating, and an old man among them had taken off his shoes, propped his legs on the seats, and was scratching them.

Adding to that, a little girl in the group was making a lot of noise, and seemed very demanding and rude towards her parents.

Marcus feels that the family of Chinese nationals is unruly, rude and unhygienic. Most importantly, they need to learn some basic table manners and courtesy.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 16 November 2011.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tancheehow.jpg

"Kaninabeh! Damn disgusting !!! Must learn to be like me!
I gambled away my life savings of $80,000 at Resorts World Sentosa.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He added that the group was talking at "the top of their lungs" while eating, and an old man among them had taken off his shoes, propped his legs on the seats, and was scratching them.

so how , still wanna stay in sinkieland???? Your sinkie govt screw your ass by bringing all these shitass lowlife PRC losers and shit in your face..

so what a typical sinkie will do? Go to the street, bend down and let the govt screw again.. pathetic!!!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

tancheehow.jpg

"Kaninabeh! Damn disgusting !!! Must learn to be like me!
I gambled away my life savings of $80,000 at Resorts World Sentosa.

Dunno why. This pic make me LOL :biggrin: His tattoo makes him look stupid rather than tough. Well done, Helder :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dunno why. This pic make me LOL :biggrin: His tattoo makes him look stupid rather than tough. Well done, Helder :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h-MzrloqOYg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h-MzrloqOYg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Yes, this match. Helped me win a lot of $$. I remember Argentina played Brazil on that day with Messi scoring in the last second of the game to help me win my double bet. Paulo Bento is a much, much better coach than Carlos Queiroz, I think. Same players yet such a difference in results. :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, this match. Helped me win a lot of $$. I remember Argentina played Brazil on that day with Messi scoring in the last second of the game to help me win my double bet. Paulo Bento is a much, much better coach than Carlos Queiroz, I think. Same players yet such a difference in results. :biggrin:

That was their revenge match for their WC defeat. I say don't just beat your foe in a friendly match but do it in a real competition. :biggrin:

15050514bb1b48c5f1119b221be9a797b7c543a4.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why Portugal is so good at producing good coaches/managers. Paulo Bento, Jose Mourinho, Andre Villas-Boas etc. :biggrin:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are DEAD WRONG!

Because PRCs are their BEST PAYING CLIENTS these days, the restaurants will kick only complaining Sinkees out and cater their environment for Ah Tiongs' comfort only. Sinkees are unable to afford much consumption these days and only know how to complain.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You are DEAD WRONG!

The quality of these PRCs are as bad as the local Sinkies. Disgusting bunch of lowlifes. It is difficult to gauge which group is more hated, but Sinkies will probably have the edge.