• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Hunger Games Trailer HD 2012

Are you going to watch Hunger Games in theatre?

• Yes, I will definitely watch it in the theatre

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, i will download, buy dvd/blu-ray instead

• No, not interest in teenage movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this Jennifer Lawrence is Mystic? she look quite big size in Xmen, here she look quite petite leh...

yes, she is mystic in first class. She had to go on diet and training for the role of katniss. Katniss suppose to be small and starving kid. actually in the reaping none of the teenagers look like starving. hard to find starving extra in amercia nowadays.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure which 1 u refering 2...16 track all songs...lastnite listern to first few track on pc...jus rip em into mp3...manzz...de sound quality abit cmi leh...:(

this bagpipe music used on the trailer, make one of the best trailer ever.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, she is mystic in first class. She had to go on diet and training for the role of katniss. Katniss suppose to be small and starving kid. actually in the reaping none of the teenagers look like starving. hard to find starving extra in amercia nowadays.

Have what, portman and dakota fanning, Sucker punch Emily Browning should be good also, love her.

But Jennifer Lawrence looks good in dark hair

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seen the hunger games

I hate shaky cam. it shake so much that i giddy from watching.

The fight action is very blur , silent and shaky cam again.

But the special effect is very good, the production is very good.

I see no love between the lead character, but i feel a lot of sadness in the film.

Nice movie to watch. This year blockbuster for sure.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this bagpipe music used on the trailer, make one of the best trailer ever.

No this pc of music wasn't found in de soundtrack. Did a chk in amazon...there is another cd title HG score...which consist of 18 track but I don't find any track tittled TTL leh...:confused:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No this pc of music wasn't found in de soundtrack. Did a chk in amazon...there is another cd title HG score...which consist of 18 track but I don't find any track tittled TTL leh...:confused:

i think it is trailer music only. they charge movie company for using their very short music.

go and see the movie, amazing production. only usa can make the scale of the movie.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn long this movie 2 and the half hours, expecting some shocking ending but... Sigh....

Overall, 7/10, definitely not blockbuster material lah, but do have some thinking on the story....

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I haven watch de show...nor read de book...or movie summary or review...but let me guess...few dictators...bunch of cock sucking followers...control millions...de millions instead of fighting those dictators...fight among emselves...sadness of mankind...feel free 2 correct if i'm wrong...:(:(

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn long this movie 2 and the half hours, expecting some shocking ending but... Sigh....

Overall, 7/10, definitely not blockbuster material lah, but do have some thinking on the story....

i know this movie is super hype, but all in all a good movie. do you believe the love between katniss and peeta?

do you understand why they need to use shaky cam at the reaping?

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I haven watch de show...nor read de book...or movie summary or review...but let me guess...few dictators...bunch of cock sucking followers...control millions...de millions instead of fighting those dictators...fight among emselves...sadness of mankind...feel free 2 correct if i'm wrong...:(:(

no, it is an amazing sci fi show, best one for years. go see it. it is worth the ticket price.