• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HD Video Horror: Unsafe pedestrian crossing at Bugis MRT to Bugis Village

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/11/unsafe-pedestrian-crossing-at-bugis-mrt.html

Unsafe pedestrian crossing at Bugis MRT to Bugis Village

Video recorded by uncleyap. 7.Nov.2011 17:15Hr @Singapore Bugis MRT Bugis Village Pedestrian Crossing. About 200 pedestrians were tidily packed at high density in middle of busy road. Average 4.5 person/sqm. Crowd spilling out to traffic lanes on both sides. People forced to jump railing and Jay-Walk. Danger of extreme serious accident by vehicle impact at dense crowd.

http://youtu.be/95MBWQkGN44

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/95MBWQkGN44" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This stupid man made island on the center road have been bring out many time but LTA just bo chap. Should close it. Build overhead/underground crossing.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA Lui Tuck Yew should try walking there. Get squashed by FTs or vehicles or both. Then only he will notice the problem? Wake Up!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already been complaint many times but authorities say they cant do anything.. I say remove the entire island.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already been complaint many times but authorities say they cant do anything.. I say remove the entire island.

They are so brainless. The entire so called Albert Mall (pedestrian foot mall) must BEGIN from MRT STATION, with an underpass!

There should be some shops even in the underpass. 没有生意头脑。scholars? 猪脑?:*:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This stupid man made island on the center road have been bring out many time but LTA just bo chap. Should close it. Build overhead/underground crossing.

lianbeng replies, "for 46 years of nation building, this location has been there until now why only now then bring up? daily routine mah!":biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry, you are very wrong. LTA staff NEVER work. They love to hear ONLY the good stuff when you email them.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Will Have To Die First

160605562.jpg

An accident will take place soon. Inevitable. Things will move only when someone important is the victim.

Govt Stat Boards are often arrogant, lazy, they don't care even if many died because of their irresponsibility for failing to think of any solution. They can't work ? Or, they can't be bothered with all these issues at hand when the top is like that too ? No one wanna work - that's the problem. Or, they are just too stupid to work. Just look at the MRT and how many will have to die in the process that they will say "That's enough !"

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure how LTA gona solve the universal problem of over-population. the oni time i see so many people of different race squeezed togther like this and the Bishan MRT report yesterday in Singapore is National Day Parade.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kill All The PAP Old Folks To Save Sinkingland

tumblr_lkd3y1zWe41qjztdvo1_500.jpg

Now imagine our senior citizens getting injured or killed there. Easily can happen.:mad::*:

For senior citizens, I think I will speed up and ram them like a penalty kick. When most of these old folks are dead, we will have to think of ways to get rid of fake citizens FTs that are willing to vote for PAP.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kill All The PAP Old Folks To Save Sinkingland

tumblr_lkd3y1zWe41qjztdvo1_500.jpg

For senior citizens, I think I will speed up and ram them like a penalty kick. When most of these old folks are dead, we will have to think of ways to get rid of fake citizens FTs that are willing to vote for PAP.

From the photo already know that those old lady is been paid. Where have whole group of old lazy come together see any rally.
Maybe one one or two. Maybe with some of there children sit together. One whole group mean is stage/arrange by organizer.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kill All The PAP Old Folks To Save Sinkingland

Herded like sheeps....
just removed the barriers and traffic lights from both sides of the roads to be synchronized.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think those barriers are stupid. If you really want a whole herd of people to cross in a short time, what must you do? Barriers will only narrow the crossing area and increase the time. What shld be done is to demarcate a wider crossing area so that the more people can cross in a broad front! That will preempt shoving, pushing, jostling and falling down or over into the road. This is done in advanced countries.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore or Calcutta?

New law must ban farting while crossing.

1 fart there all die, no place to run, cars will run over you.

:eek:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think those barriers are stupid. If you really want a whole herd of people to cross in a short time, what must you do? Barriers will only narrow the crossing area and increase the time. What shld be done is to demarcate a wider crossing area so that the more people can cross in a broad front! That will preempt shoving, pushing, jostling and falling down or over into the road. This is done in advanced countries.

Yes, but what has advanced countries got to do with Singapore? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are so brainless. The entire so called Albert Mall (pedestrian foot mall) must BEGIN from MRT STATION, with an underpass!

There should be some shops even in the underpass. 没有生意头脑。scholars? 猪脑?:*:

When comes to business , Singapore goverment is the best :wink: