• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonychat forgot to take his medication - harasses women at Bugis

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beware: Man harassing passersby near Bugis village
Zenzen
inSing.com - 1 hr 56 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">(Pics / Stomp)</cite>
A man has been spotted harassing passersby near Bugis Village.

Spotted by netizen "problematique", a Chinese man who looks to be in his 30s was seen bumping into passersby and deliberately trying to pick fights.

According to the netizen who submitted a video to the Stomp website, the man was very aggressive and had even tried to pick a fight with an old woman.

In the video, the man was seen walking around the same area along Albert Street and bumping into several passersby in the short span of a few minutes.

Judging from the video, it is apparent that the man was deliberately bumping into the passersby for a chance to verbally abuse them.

One of the encounters saw such an exchange:

Man: "Don't you know how to walk?"

Passing woman: "You're the one who bumped into me!"

Man: "I bumped into you?! Don't you know how to get out of the way?!"

In one of the instances, the man even scolded two passersby for apologising after bumping into him.

Passersby: "I'm sorry..."

Man: "I bumped into you, so I should be the one saying sorry. Why are you saying sorry to me?!"

Man: "How can you say sorry to me?! I'M saying SORRY to you!"