• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie claims mata abuse during interrogation

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Businessman claims police tortured him for 4 hours
Published on Oct 10, 2011

A businessman accused of dishonestly receiving stolen $1.4 million worth of electronic goods alleged in court on Monday that he was tortured by the police. -- ST PHOTO: WANG HUI FEN

By Elena Chong

A businessman accused of dishonestly receiving stolen $1.4 million worth of electronic goods alleged in court on Monday that he was tortured by the police.

Ong Su Ping claimed that the cops forced him to drink their urine, put a toilet brush into his mouth, pulled his hair and assaulted his private area.

His voice breaking, the 32-year-old said he had nightmares of his four-hour torture. District judge Lim Tse Haw advised him to make a police report. He suggested that the prosecution seriously consider having another investigation officer take over the case in view of the allegations.

Ong and a deliveryman, Lee Peng Chou, 32, were charged last week with dishonestly receiving 1,930 iPads, 1,464 iPhones and 1,000 pieces of iPhone casings, cables and accessories at Joo Seng Road on Sept 18.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Duo charged with stealing

By Alvina Soh | Posted: 10 October 2011 1332 hrs

SINGAPORE: Two men were charged on Monday with stealing electronic devices worth more than S$1.4million from an airfreight terminal last month.

Thirty-two-year-old Lee Peng Chou and 33-year-old Ong Su Ping allegedly made off with about 1,900 iPads, 1,500 iPhones and 1,000 pieces of accessories from the cargo terminal in Changi Airfreight Centre.

They were arrested by airport police on 2 October.

More than 2,000 pieces of the stolen devices are believed to have already been sent out of the country.

The two men face one count each of dishonestly receiving stolen property, and another of assisting in the disposal of the stolen items.

They will be back in court on 17 October.

There was some drama in court Monday when Ong claimed he was mistreated by police during investigations.

He said he was forced to drink his own urine and made to put a toilet brush into his mouth.

District Judge Lim Tse Haw said the prosecution should consider having another investigation officer take over the case.

In response to media queries over the matter, police said they take a serious view of all complaints made by accused persons against officers and will investigate such complaints thoroughly.

If criminal offences are disclosed, police would not hesitate to bring criminal charges against the errant officer.

If the allegations are found to be false, appropriate actions in accordance with laws will be taken against any persons who furnish false information.

Police said it is inappropriate to comment further as the case is before the court.

- CNA/wk/cc

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police force contain nothing but a bunch of idiots who can't even solve simple crime like killer litter damaging my car roof in 2005 and 6 years later still no action taken!

Police reports are taken by idiots who can't even take out a pen & a piece of paper when the system breaks down! And you have so called CIDs just lounging around the reception area. These bunch of idiots are only good at picking up people at 2a.m. to impress their dog handlers!

Once knock at my door at 2a.m. wanting me to "co-operate" and follow them back to the station to assist in their investigation. I asked them if they are aware of the time, the location is a private condominium and did they secure permission to enter the condo, and do they have a warrant of arrest issued by the court? And if they are not there to arrest me because i have committed no crime, they can only seek my co-operation at my convenience? Dumb mother fucking pile of shit started getting aggressive and started shouting at me to open the door & follow them otherwise i shall be arrested, for whatever reason, they can't reveal! I slammed the door shut & call 999, patrol cars were despatched and what follows were dogs biting dogs! Guards were called in, residents woke up MC appeared and they were even questioned if they are real CIDs and their superior were called in as well to verify! They were chased out! I woke up done the necessary drove out of the compound and the pile of shit followed me to office, tried to do the same thing and got the same result again because they are seeking my co-operation and at my convenience will i turn up otherwise wait for my convenience! Later in the day turn up at their office kick up a big fuss & only then did they revealed that my car was spotted leaving TAM when the brawl dispersed at the car park when these shit turned up! That is SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE efficiency & ability for you!!!!! Can't even arrest a limp!

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imo, this is inside job.
terminal able to hand over the consignment to them and clear 2 custom gate, 1 from cargo complex, another from causeway.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come don't have any ex mata post comments on this thread?

I will oblige. Hahaaaa....

Honestly, I don't believe the version given by the accused person. Our SPF today is an educated force. They do not have the balls, most of the time. Slap, pull hair, soft punches and kicks, all these are possible.

Drink own urine and toilet brush in mouth? Even I didn't execute those acts. By the way, how to force toilet brush in mouth? Brush should be too big for mouth.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, how to force toilet brush in mouth?

toilet1.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Later in the day turn up at their office kick up a big fuss & only then did they revealed that my car was spotted leaving TAM when the brawl dispersed at the car park when these shit turned up! That is SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE efficiency & ability for you!!!!! Can't even arrest a limp!

Lucky that you were not in LKY's naughty list. Otherwise you could be locked up for years & years.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky that you were not in LKY's naughty list. Otherwise you could be locked up for years & years.

Basically i am in their naughty list, just a matter of time! I still profess & support the total elimination of MIWs & their families & all their assets to be confiscated & return to the national coffer! They should be rounded up & executed at Padang!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically i am in their naughty list, just a matter of time! I still profess & support the total elimination of MIWs & their families & all their assets to be confiscated & return to the national coffer! They should be rounded up & executed at Padang!

In a few years time, after someone ups the lorry, I predict that many will share your sentiments :smile:

Just hope that another dictator doesn't take over.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come don't have any ex mata post comments on this thread?

I will oblige. Hahaaaa....

Honestly, I don't believe the version given by the accused person. Our SPF today is an educated force. They do not have the balls, most of the time. Slap, pull hair, soft punches and kicks, all these are possible.

Drink own urine and toilet brush in mouth? Even I didn't execute those acts. By the way, how to force toilet brush in mouth? Brush should be too big for mouth.

I agree. The accused is obviously fabricating an allegation but stretches it so far that it's unbelievable and impossible. He'll get another charge on himself for that. Police does use force on accuseds. It's legal and part of the job for there's no such thing as all arrested shall be compliant and co-operative. The two questions to answer on report whether is use of force necessary and is it excessive. Some criminals may be even ready to kill us as some of my fallen comrades found out the sad way after being too soft on the alert and readiness to strike back.

I've never struck any accused who complied and co-operated. However, they're many who didn't and I wouldn't hesitate to beat them up to point I was satisfied that they couldn't stand up anymore. Was that necessary force? Easy question to answer, certainly yes. Was that excessive force? That's the tricky part to answer. My advice to younger police is when in academy or now training command, learn your laws and report writing skills well.

There're certain safety precautions that seem missing from police procedures nowadays. What amounts to resistance and justify police use of force, for example, can begin with a simple command of "squat down with hands on head" not complied with. This isn't a procedure to humiliate an accused. It's to ensure safety of the officer from potential sudden attack by ensuring that the accused is in no position to launch any such.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a few years time, after someone ups the lorry, I predict that many will share your sentiments :smile:

Just hope that another dictator doesn't take over.

People deserve the government they voted for. How many of the 60% voted for the PAPpies out of fear? I doubt there are many. Many Sinkies genuinely see the PAPpies as demi-gods who built Sinkieland from a fishing village to a modern city. Kuan Yew may be a dictator but he's a dictator endorsed by the people.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People deserve the government they voted for. How many of the 60% voted for the PAPpies out of fear? I doubt there are many. Many Sinkies genuinely see the PAPpies as demi-gods who built Sinkieland from a fishing village to a modern city. Kuan Yew may be a dictator but he's a dictator endorsed by the people.

I wonder how many really wanted to vote for the PAP :confused:

There was after all alot of "spoilt" votes. It's no secret that the PAP has been doing alot of gerrymandering & bringing in foreigners aka new citizens.
So maybe the people didn't get the gov't they wanted:confused: