• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On Causes and Campaigns - Effectiveness of Campaigns in NUS

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Consider the people who would potentially be affected by a campaign. Not any campaign in particular, just a campaign. You have A (Already there) – the sort who already know about the problem and are trying to solve it in their own way, B (Kinda know but don’t care) – the sort who know about the problem and don’t really bother, C (I don’t know enough, but I do care) – the sort who don’t know enough about the problem and thus don’t bother but would if they knew and D (Just don’t give a damn) – the sort who don’t know enough about the problem and don’t bother but wouldn’t have bothered even if they’d known in the first place. If I’ve left out any please let me know.

- http://kentridgecommon.com/?p=13739

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
You left out those who know the problem, care about it but are fully aware that for practical reasons the problem will never go away or will remain insoluble. In other words, some campaigns are non-starters, shrouded by smoke and mirrors.