• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 teenagers kill sec 1 boy with one punch in Geylang

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sec 1 boy found dead in Geylang alley
Lianhe Wanbao - 4 hrs 52 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A secondary one boy was found dead this morning in an alley in Geylang.

The 13-year-old boy, Zhang Ze Kai, is believed to have died after he was assaulted by two youths in the alley between Lorong 29 and 31.

The two youths, both 16 years old, had reportedly confronted Zhang in a lan gaming shop and accused him of stealing their money. They then took Zhang to the alley to teach him a lesson.

One of the youths had supposedly punched the boy’s face and knocked him out. The boy is believed to have been frail at that point of time and was somehow killed with one punch.

The two youths responsible called the police after seeing Zhang collapse. There were no obvious injuries on Zhang when his body was recovered.

The boy, known to frequent lan gaming shops, had gone missing more than three weeks ago. This is the third time he had gone missing. Each time he went missing, he was always found playing games in lan gaming shops.

The two youths have been arrested in connection with the boy’s death. The police have classified the case as an unnatural death and are investigating.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 4 September 2011.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it's another case of FT kill FT :rolleyes:

Missing teen found dead in Geylang alley
AsiaOne
Monday, Sep 05, 2011

Zhang Zekai, 13, had been missing for three weeks.

The boy, a Chinese national, had run away from his Bedok North flat since August 12, and had not attended classes at St Patrick's School, where he was enrolled.

Yesterday, his parents were informed by the police that he was found dead in a back lane in Geylang on Sunday.

According to The New Paper, Zekai was playing computer games at a 24-hour Internet cafe.

While at the cafe, two 16-year-old boys accused him of stealing a wallet.

They left the cafe to settle the dispute. Zekai was allegedly punched and kicked several times. He fell and hit his head on the ground.

The boys and an employee from the Internet cafe called the police when they realised Zekai was not moving.

He was pronounced dead at the scene.

The two teens, also originally from China, were arrested for voluntarily causing grevious hurt.

They were brought back to the scene yesterday afternoon and questioned by police.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the two person who beat up the boy , should both be hang, one for the killing blow, the other under common enterprise.

missing home to play games? unable to fit singapore system? poor kid, if his parent have not bring him to singapore, he should be ok.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the two person who beat up the boy , should both be hang, one for the killing blow, the other under common enterprise.

I think those who kill during gang fights are rarely classified as murderers. I know of someone in the 40s who accidentally killed a man in a drunken brawl and was charged for manslaughter. He studied law in prison and became a lawyer when he was released.

to prove the point, I bet even the 369 chopping gang killers in Pasir ris will not get the death penalty.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think those who kill during gang fights are rarely classified as murderers. I know of someone in the 40s who accidentally killed a man in a drunken brawl and was charged for manslaughter. He studied law in prison and became a lawyer when he was released.

to prove the point, I bet even the 369 chopping gang killers in Pasir ris will not get the death penalty.

OK first degree manslaughter is fine too. charge all these FT.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the youths had supposedly punched the boy’s face and knocked him out. The boy is believed to have been frail at that point of time and was somehow killed with one punch.

The two youths responsible called the police after seeing Zhang collapse.
[/COLOR]

At least they called for help instead of running away and leaving his dead body there.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

missing home to play games? unable to fit singapore system? poor kid, if his parent have not bring him to singapore, he should be ok.

They only wanted to hit him over his supposed misdeed or some disagreement as well but they didn't expect to kill him.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that bunch of clowns from Dowtown East still not sentenced? Alamak, thot the news slipped through me...hee.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They only wanted to hit him over his supposed misdeed or some disagreement as well but they didn't expect to kill him.

yeah but the boy is dead, you going be the one who tell his parent, oh i just want to punish him, but he die, shit happen. Justice means both of them have to go to jail for long time. I dun write the law.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that bunch of clowns from Dowtown East still not sentenced? Alamak, thot the news slipped through me...hee.

Not too long ago a teenage vietnamese was also arrested for stabbing a malay guy in the back after a quarrel..

I find it puzzling why all these FT teenagers are playing gangsters at geylang.. Are their mothers all whores working there?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think the dead 1 was frailed after playing 3 weeks of internet, the deceased is 1.8m, quite tall for his age of 13.

where did it say he's 1.8? like that he should have play basketball instead of starcraft 2..

By sec 3 he can slam dunk liao and grow up to be Yao ming number 2..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sec 1 boy dies in Geylang alley
Lianhe Wanbao - 26 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

More details have emerged on the 13-year-old boy who died in a Geylang alley on 4 September. (See here for the earlier report on Zhang's death.)

The boy had been penniless after running away for 22 days and had been eating a pie when he died.

The sec one boy Zhang Ze Kai stayed at Bedok North and had met his two assailants, both 16 years old, at a LAN gaming shop in Geylang.

Zhang had been wandering around with only a backpack and had little food and sleep in the past three weeks.

The owner of the LAN gaming shop, Mr Yang told reporters that Zhang had been at his shop every day for more than a week. All the employees know him and would sometimes take pity on him by buying him food or even letting him use the computers for free.

"He'd play computer games when he had money. When he doesn't, he just stood around and watched people play," Yang said.

According to Yang, the shop's closed circuit camera showed Zhang and the two 16-year-old boys leaving the shop together at 3.03am on Sunday morning. The two older boys were seen returning less than a minute later without Zhang.

It is believed that Zhang was punched and had collapsed during this period of less than a minute.

One of the boys later said that Zhang had squatted on the floor, seized up and collapsed. During his seizure, he also banged his head on the floor repeatedly.

Despite this, the two older boys thought that Zhang was "playing dead". They taunted him to get up and even nudged Zhang with a foot and splashed water on his face.

When Zhang remained unresponsive, the boys initially left him to lie in the alley but later decided to go back and carry Zhang back into the shop "in case he gets run over by a car while lying in the alley".

When Yang returned to the shop that morning sometime between 3am and 4am, he saw that Zhang had gone pale, his eyes showed only whites, and he was foaming at the mouth.

Zhang's parents identified his body at the mortuary yesterday. When reporters approached the couple this morning, Zhang's mother was inconsolable. The couple also declined an interview and left hurriedly.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 5 September 2011