• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP HQ thanks all TJS Supporters.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who are keen, please go down to Upper Changi Road to collect your bottle of wine. Tony Tan acknowledges the help provided and recognises that it did make a different.

God bless you for your insight, acute political acumen and common sense. Next time anyone ask you for political advice, please take a swig from a bottle of battery acid.

Once again, God Bless you for the help your gave this country.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who are keen, please go down to Upper Changi Road to collect your bottle of wine. Tony Tan acknowledges the help provided and recognises that it did make a different.

God bless you for your insight, acute political acumen and common sense. Next time anyone ask you for political advice, please take a swig from a bottle of battery acid.

Tony Tan loves TJS haha

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP HQ thanks all DAFT opposition supporters for donating 10% of TJS' votes to TCB, knowing that will not be enough for TCB to win, but enough to ensure a TJS lost

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

TJS & TKL fail the people. COEs were issued with intention to split the anti-TT supporters. They were stubborn and selfishly disregard the bigger picture, the wish of the people for not wanting TT to be in. This is exasperating.

Last edited:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
TJS & TKL fail the people. COEs were issued with intention to split the anti-TT supporters. They are stubborn and selfishly disregard the bigger picture, the wish of the people for not wanting TT to be in. This is exasperating.

What is the use of saying all these now?

We have people who still think they know better, but with their misguided ego and failed understanding, they just make things tough for others for their own sake.

To those idiot SDP supporters, I blame u for all these happening. It is not the rest of the opposition doesnt wnat to work with you, its you who, with your stupid egomanic centric dead brain cells refuse to work with others.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
For as long as opposition voters vote with their heart than their brain, i am afraid PAP will continue to rule over us.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I disagree vehemently, TT got less than 1 in 3 votes from Singaporean voters. No doubt i would hate to see TT's face for 6 more years, it also showed that 2 out of 3 Singaporeans didn't want to see it either

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to brush up on maths. There is no way that TJS can win. TKL appears to be a bigger man. He did not got home and compose himself for one hour.

PAP HQ thanks all DAFT opposition supporters for donating 10% of TJS' votes to TCB, knowing that will not be enough for TCB to win, but enough to ensure a TJS lost

Last edited:

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree vehemently, TT got less than 1 in 3 votes from Singaporean voters. No doubt i would hate to see TT's face for 6 more years, it also showed that 2 out of 3 Singaporeans didn't want to see it either

What you have said may be true, but the PAP would treat this as an overwhelming victory. Everything has just fell exactly into their plans.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRE was the major blame. So yes TT's sons got light treatment in NS. So what?No one cared about that. In the end, voters went for Doctors.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't blame SDP supporters. They are few but a totally committed lot. They believe their journey is long and they are prepared for it. Its the jokers here who don't seem to know what is going on and don't have any clue who TJS is. Frankly I was disappointed with TCB performance and thus dug up little more on TJS. I was quite stunned by his replies to Janadas.

TJS has upset 2 people by his elections. I was not aware that he attended TKL strategy team session as a member than changed his mind. Not someone who you want on yourside. I was aware of him from the corporate world but it was not good news. When I stared checking, I even heard that he was promoting medical supplements. In the old days we call it koyok.

That is the measure of the man. I was prepared to give the PAP a bloody nose but I realised that this guy did not have base support in the first place.

What is the use of saying all these now?

We have people who still think they know better, but with their misguided ego and failed understanding, they just make things tough for others for their own sake.

To those idiot SDP supporters, I blame u for all these happening. It is not the rest of the opposition doesnt wnat to work with you, its you who, with your stupid egomanic centric dead brain cells refuse to work with others.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

We have lived with Nathan who did not even win a vote for 12 yrs. Would they bother if 2 out of 3 Singaporeans want or dun want to see TT's face? As long as TT takes the Istana seat, their objective is reached!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is that with a shift of 8,000 votes or less than 1.5 %, the PAP would be showing their undies and the butt of jokes. We are talking about the former DPM, the chosen one of old man, the scion of the richest and most influential family in the Country. The very same family that has a son do 7 months NS.

If the margin was wide from the next candidate and he only secured 1 in 3 votes, I would then agree with you.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What many people don't seem to understand is that there are 4 kind of voters out there.
1) Hardline PAP supporters (will vote for TT)
2) Moderate PAP supporters (most will vote for TT, some for TCB)
3) Moderate opposition (will vote for TCB)
4) Hardline opposition (will vote for TJS)

TJS never really stood a chance. Then again, I didn't expect TCB to stand a chance too but I severely underestimated the support TCB got from the moderate PAP supporters.

In the US, 95% of the voters are smart enough to know that they should only vote for either one of the two front-runners. Now a vote for TJS (or TKL) is a vote wasted that could have been used to get rid of TT.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is that with a shift of 8,000 votes or less than 1.5 %, the PAP would be showing their undies and the butt of jokes. We are talking about the former DPM, the chosen one of old man, the scion of the richest and most influential family in the Country. The very same family that has a son do 7 months NS.

If the margin was wide from the next candidate and he only secured 1 in 3 votes, I would then agree with you.

And TT was the one who opposed LHL when pinky slapped the Indian Dhanabalan.

http://yeocheowtong.com/Salaries.html

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRE was the major blame. So yes TT's sons got light treatment in NS. So what?No one cared about that. In the end, voters went for Doctors.

You are an idiot. Of course people cared about TT's sons. That is why people voted against TT.

The vast majority of Singaporeans, whether PAP supporters or not, are DISGUSTED with the current system of cronyism, elitism and nepotism that goes on unchecked. This is not linked or affiliated to the PAP. This is linked to a SMALL INNER CIRCLE that is just using the PAP as a tool to further their own ends, which TT is a key part of. To illustrate my point further, Ho Ching is not a member of the PAP, but she has used her own elite inner circle connections to land plum GLC CEO positions for her brothers and family members. Do you see my point now?

The sh1t about Patrick Tan was PRECISELY why people cannot stand this select group of oligarchs and their behaviour. It makes us no better than Indonesia under Suharto, with all the cronyism and favouritsm in business. The fact that the government controls 60% of the economy should be a case in point. That is a LOT of money to hand around, and the cronies are clearly eyeing the plum jobs in these GLCs.

That is why Tan Cheng Bock was favoured by moderates, INCLUDING PAP voters.

When the results are out, you will see that TT will win with less than 40% of the votes. How did TT suddenly lose 20% of the votes from the 60% that voted PAP in the GE2011?

Of the remaining 40%, some are voting TT out of sheer ignorance (old folks and other daft idiots who buy into his lame propaganda). Educate them, and his real support will drop to below 30%.

Last edited: