• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HoJinx is a BLOODY TRAITOR!

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing is 100 percent. Every human is fallible. But good systems and talent limits the probability of it happening. Are you infallible, moniker snrcitizen? I am just but a mortal with several decades of life spent on this planet and in Singapore, a place I call home.

Ah, that's where the convenient "fallible" excuse comes into play isn't it, moniker Division1?

You shout slogans and sing praises for your masters but when your masters screw up, you will use the "every human is fallible" slogan to excuse their lack accountability and responsibility, isn't it?

Unfortunately, you spent several decades of life on this planet and in Singapore choosing to live like a dog.....a PAP dog. What a pity and a shame.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is inaccurate, moniker snrcitizen. I have spent quite some time overseas and I choose my own actions and are responsible for them. While I may have differences in opinion with the policies that the government of Singapore adopts, quick rectification of shortcomings is one of the strengths of our current regime. Sweeping things under the carpet with no real rectification is not a salient feature of our government. All you have to do is look at other governments around the world that are dealing with financial, food and health crises.

Wherever humanly possible, the government of Singapore is still ahead of the game, overall-wise. The government of Singapore does not claim worldclass in every field. Civic mindedness, language proficiency, entrepreneurship among citizens are still some fields that the government of Singapore recognizes requiring more improvement, only possible with the cooperation from citizens, including moniker snrcitizen, yourself and moniker makapaaa. Do good for Singapore for a change. Ask not what the PAP can do for you,
but what you should and can do for the country.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is inaccurate, moniker snrcitizen. I have spent quite some time overseas and I choose my own actions and are responsible for them..

My description of you, monicker Division1, is apt because of what you have portrayed yourself to be so far in this forum. This is what one calls shooting yourself in your own foot. Sorry to hear that having spent time overseas has not provided you a good edcuation.

By the way, you might be interested to know that quite a large handful of bros here including your truly have also spent considerable time overseas.

While I may have differences in opinion with the policies that the government of Singapore adopts, quick rectification of shortcomings is one of the strengths of our current regime. Sweeping things under the carpet with no real rectification is not a salient feature of our government. All you have to do is look at other governments around the world that are dealing with financial, food and health crises.

You really are out of touch with reality when you believe the PAP fed propaganda about being transparent and not sweeping things under the carpet.

Wherever humanly possible, the government of Singapore is still ahead of the game, overall-wise. The government of Singapore does not claim worldclass in every field. Civic mindedness, language proficiency, entrepreneurship among citizens are still some fields that the government of Singapore recognizes requiring more improvement, only possible with the cooperation from citizens, including moniker snrcitizen, yourself and moniker makapaaa. Do good for Singapore for a change. Ask not what the PAP can do for you,
but what you should and can do for the country.

Your moniker Division1 which is picked up from the MM's description of the current leaders speaks volumes as to what they see themselves as, and you of yourself. We have our opinions of them and also of you.

What good have you yourself done for the country? Ask that of yourself, instead of regurgitating what the late Prez Kennedy said and also what we hear from the PAP with its propaganda organs shouting at the citizens of Singapore, day in day out.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everyone in the government of Singapore is bad, but it will take a little more time before some of those that need to move on will move on. It is not appropriate or good for some of these people move on now, due to the possible disruption it will cause. But move on, they will, no matter the height of the ivory tower nor the comfortable positions some have grown too accustomed to at the expense of others.

Let us not forget that Singapore underwent major changes in language medium, cultural and economic focus. While the younger generation have adapted to some of the current changes better, some of those teaching changes of past were ill equipped to do so. In between some important lessons also may have been neglected along the way and amendments need to be made.Factors external to Singapore have not made things easier either.

The frustration felt by Singaporeans who can and should be contributing more is empathized and acknowledged. One should could contribute more when one is at one's prime, rather than later. But all these takes time, unfortunately, for Singapore is young. There are some fruits that the pioneering leaders of Singapore cannot hope to enjoy, in spite of their contribution. Fairness is sometimes a difficult thing to dole out equitably to those who contributed most or can contribute most, though the ideal is noble and deserving to pursue.

This is an explanation and not an excuse. It may fall on the shoulders of the post 80s or even the post 90s and later to take Singapore into the next level.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everyone in the government of Singapore is bad, but it will take a little more time before some of those that need to move on will move on. It is not appropriate or good for some of these people move on now, due to the possible disruption it will cause. But move on, they will, no matter the height of the ivory tower nor the comfortable positions some have grown too accustomed to at the expense of others.

Let us not forget that Singapore underwent major changes in language medium, cultural and economic focus. While the younger generation have adapted to some of the current changes better, some of those teaching changes of past were ill equipped to do so. In between some important lessons also may have been neglected along the way and amendments need to be made.Factors external to Singapore have not made things easier either.

The frustration felt by Singaporeans who can and should be contributing more is empathized and acknowledged. One should could contribute more when one is at one's prime, rather than later. But all these takes time, unfortunately, for Singapore is young. There are some fruits that the pioneering leaders of Singapore cannot hope to enjoy, in spite of their contribution. Fairness is sometimes a difficult thing to dole out equitably to those who contributed most or can contribute most, though the ideal is noble and deserving to pursue.

This is an explanation and not an excuse. It may fall on the shoulders of the post 80s or even the post 90s and later to take Singapore into the next level.

Wah you really long-winded, are you auntie or ah mah? :biggrin: Btw, you haven't tell us "How" to counteract the issues, you kept telling us "What" for what?

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure why you bother to reply.... my thots:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=59990&postcount=21

Because we need to expose and express what we think of these types sent by by the regime to counter the truth behind the bullshit that real patriots of this forum, who still love this country, are bringing to the people.

As for this,

Ask not what the PAP can do for you,
but what you should and can do for the country

to Div 1 and your masters.

Kiss my ass and go fuck yourself!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect your opinions......

I guess these motherf88kers stink from a distance afar.....

Because we need to expose and express what we think of these types sent by by the regime to counter the truth behind the bullshit that real patriots of this forum, who still love this country, are bringing to the people.

As for this,

to Div 1 and your masters.

Kiss my ass and go fuck yourself!

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blind violence and anger never gets anyone anywhere but it does create pain and suffering. Defiling the government of Singapore and asking employees of the government of Singapore to perform acts of sodomy is unbecoming and will not help in the challenges that Singapore faces ahead. Please provide more constructive criticisms.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this CCB purposely hiked tariff to attract the foreigners to buy the power stations, just that she can answer her own margin calls from her MASSIVE punting losses!
What really irks me > window dressing or even makeover the bride for a big alimony. At expense of us consumers for a basic utility, and opp direction of black gold prices. :rolleyes: