• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Punters ask Me,Which Horse Will Win The PE race.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Last sunday at the races many punters ask me what is the best bet for today,i told them to mortgage their house and wife
and put your money on Race7 no3..horse duly obliged and pay $5.30cts for a win..Many punters are happy to have their house and wife back..then they ask me who do you think will win the PE race next week,..you bet we follow..i told them its not easy i need to do my homework and analyst horse by horse because this is a grave matter for our country future...after doing some homework which include their run up to the race this sat..

Horse no 1-Tony Tan..on paper this horse is the clear cut favourite,he is own by the regime,temasek holdings who also owns the turf club
and has strong connection with the committee and stewards of the turf club.his chances of winning look second to none.
seriously it will need to take a horse of highest quality and impeccable record to beat to beat horse no1 TT
Towards a more confident future he says.

Horse no 2-Tan Jee Say...thisyoung horse is an unknown in the political arena thrown into the race at the last minute
own by several aspiration businessmen..has been clear to run after being scrutinise to be a man of intergrity and good standing
He show some political courage and tenacity when he says ISA has outlive its usefullness when horse no1 try to bite him saying...this is a serious allegation(i just hate it when i recieve a letter of summon for a simple offence which stated that i'll be charge under sect)..you need evidence to back it up..but hey he replied..political detainees and religious fanatics terrorists aren't the same.
an eager beaver who admit to be rebellious when young and new in the political scene
I want to be a conscience for the people he says.

Horse no 3-Tan Cheng Bok...an old warhorse use to be own by the regime and later put up for sale
bought over by his old faithful the ayer rajah residents..he proudly proclaim..i'm the only candidate who holds the highest percentage
in the general election and the record still stand..after checking yes it is confirm..below is the result
1980 general election....PAP Dr TCB..83.4%(12,400) vs SJP Suri Bin Ahmad a security guard 16.6%(2470)
SJP is now a component of SDA led by desmond lim who lost his deposit.
He can be quite clumsy and stumble at times
I want to unify the people of spore he says.

Horse No 4-Tan Kin Lian...another old warhorse own by several bussinessman and retirees who bought him for sentimental value
He will be known as someone who stand up to bullies no matter who and where they are as can be seen during the 2008 crisis
when he play a important role in getting some $ back to helpless investors from banking giants like DBS,OCBC and UOB.
for that i admire him and give him my thumbs up when he announce his intention to race..
But his ai mai ai mai(want dont want)altitude irk me sometimes..like a horse lacking confidence to win...like tat how to bet him.

After careful analysis on this horses i take out horse no1,no3 and n04..i will tell the many punters that i will put my money on
Horse No2 TJS..He is a horse that has got big lungs,heart and character to win and is value for money
beside i dont like betting favourite,they are inconsistent and more likely to play you out
in the long run you will end up poorer and may even run road.

This many punters will only follow my bet on sat if only, if the horses that i ask them to bet on friday wins.:biggrin:

Lets me envisage how the race will run this sat..
Gates open and off they go...Horse no4 TKL stood at the gates and miss the start,
TJS went to straight to the front follow by TT n TCB
At the 800m TJS still lead,1length in front TT and TCB stumble and lost ground
Inside the final 200m a fierce battle between TJS n TT and you can forget about TCB n TKL they wont be home till dark
And TJS has won the race by a nose over TT.:biggrin:

Hold on to your tickets..an objection has been raise by the connection of the second horse TT against the winner TJS
for alleged interference in the final 50m...hold on to your tickets and wait for the inquiry to be held at a date to be fixed.

M

Mdm Tang

Just heard from the Birds that the Powerful OSCAR STABLE

is going to name one of their Horse " TONY" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
objection overruled and the tanks rolled into town. asking for horse #2 TJS be disqualified for undisclosed reason.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro ETT, being a horse racing lover myself, I really enjoyed your personal views on the chances of the 4 horses racing on this Sat's race... Can we call it the President's Gold Cup... Winning horse guaranteed a prize sum of $4 million... I'll be betting on horse No 2, TJS... he's a good horse from a good breed.. very good jockey, young and with a good fighting spirit.. Horse No 1 will give also give it a good go... Horse No 1 comes from a bastard breed with many rich backers supporting his race.. I don't particularly like that old horse... Even though he's an old horse, he's a wily enough to give a Horse No 2 a good battle.. It'll be a close race between No 1 and No 2 to the finishing post... but we can never discount Horse No 3... Even though its also an old horse, he could also be dangerous.. Meanwhile Horse No 4 is a gone case... He's a longshot outsider.. No chance at all.. Old and quite weak.. Even if it rains heavily this Sat, Horse No 4 will still be far away from the leading pack..

I will give my support to No2... Will Bet No 2 for Win... NO 2 All The Way Lah......!!!

M

Mdm Tang

Bros , all the littles Birds said that

Tony is a Shoo - In .

They called TONY = ROCKET MAN ( WIN : S$5.30 , PLACE : S$5.10 )

Sorry to Disappoint you . :p

M

Mdm Tang

In A CUP Race like this one :

Having a Powerful Stable is very important ,

YOU DONT BELIEVE YOU ASK TONY 'S UNCLE TAN SRI TAN CHIN TUAN.

I CANT REMEMBER TCT 'S STABLE NAME BUT VERY POWER ONE.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Sir Toni ridden by J Saimee
2. Wonderful Say ridden by J Moreira
3. Lucky Bock ridden by B Vorster
4. Orchid Lian ridden by App YY Oon :eek::eek::eek:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros , all the littles Birds said that

Tony is a Shoo - In .

They called TONY = ROCKET MAN ( WIN : S$5.30 , PLACE : S$5.10 )

Shoo in = Sure win

ETT forecast sure die one. TJS most likely lose deposit. TCB is the PAP wayanger to stage contest and make sure TT doeson't win by too large margin to become more haolian. TKL was the wild card played early to force PAP not to field SRN or malay candidate. But against TT and TCB, no chance for TKL. Saving deposit is the best he can do.

PE is wayang! Spoil vote!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Sir Toni ridden by J Saimee
2. Wonderful Say ridden by J Moreira
3. Lucky Bock ridden by B Vorster
4. Orchid Lian ridden by App YY Oon :eek::eek::eek:

Race cards for Saturday come out already..???

Orchid Lian ridden by apprentice jockey...:eek: Like that comfirm cannot win..:wink:

Moreira will give it a good go..

Saimee riding Sir Toni... Then Saimee must crack the whip very hard on the old horse...

Any horses using blinkers..?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Race cards for Saturday come out already..???

Orchid Lian ridden by apprentice jockey...:eek: Like that comfirm cannot win..:wink:

Moreira will give it a good go..

Saimee riding Sir Toni... Then Saimee must crack the whip very hard on the old horse...

Any horses using blinkers..?

No.... but Orchid Lian using pacifier ......:eek:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Bro ETT, being a horse racing lover myself, I really enjoyed your personal views on the chances of the 4 horses racing on this Sat's race... Can we call it the President's Gold Cup... Winning horse guaranteed a prize sum of $4 million... I'll be betting on horse No 2, TJS... he's a good horse from a good breed.. very good jockey, young and with a good fighting spirit.. Horse No 1 will give also give it a good go... Horse No 1 comes from a bastard breed with many rich backers supporting his race.. I don't particularly like that old horse... Even though he's an old horse, he's a wily enough to give a Horse No 2 a good battle.. It'll be a close race between No 1 and No 2 to the finishing post... but we can never discount Horse No 3... Even though its also an old horse, he could also be dangerous.. Meanwhile Horse No 4 is a gone case... He's a longshot outsider.. No chance at all.. Old and quite weak.. Even if it rains heavily this Sat, Horse No 4 will still be far away from the leading pack..

I will give my support to No2... Will Bet No 2 for Win... NO 2 All The Way Lah......!!!

Yes i support Horse no2 to win.

Bro ecc,

I already hooted big big on horse 2,3 & 4 for an outright win.

Your prediction chun one boh? :p

i only know that Horse No3 and No4 will eat grass.:o

In A CUP Race like this one :

Having a Powerful Stable is very important ,

YOU DONT BELIEVE YOU ASK TONY 'S UNCLE TAN SRI TAN CHIN TUAN.

I CANT REMEMBER TCT 'S STABLE NAME BUT VERY POWER ONE.

Yes Chen stable own by sspore turf club chairmanTan Chin Tuan his horses will win if there is an objection.

M

Mdm Tang

iN A 4 HORSE , THE MATHEMATICS HAVE BEEN DONE AND

STAMPED CERTIFIED . TONY SAID SAID THE FUTURE p E WILL

SEE A LADY pRES . BROS , TONY HAS WON THE RACE ALREADY !!!

SORRY BROS N SIS TO DOSAPPOINT ....

M

Mdm Tang

the other 3 are fighting for the minor placing

maybe to save the deposit money , binak !!!