• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Money not enough

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowaday, Everything increase the price,morning wake up open my eyes and

money fly away, Shortage of money really headache, Tighten pocket taking

MRT or BUS lo, Waiting for to-morrow will be better.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
money is always not enough for everyone.
to a certain extent - money is not everything
but you can do without it here and a lot of countries unless you are already super rich.
nobody will xian to have more money,you cannot do anything when you leave this world. but while still living in this world,you need it.

2Cheong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya loh, everything rising but our pay still no much changes. The reported inflation went up to 5.5%, wonder is this relecting the truth calculation. Petrol up, cooking oil up, grain up, all up, even now go coffee shop also up.:(

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya,money can't follow us when we die,How about the youngster? There still

long long way to march. If money only spent for ourselves,Than no problem,

But when you need to support your family,Finally suffers more painful to

our live.

storm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proper financial management is the way to go.

I know it sounds funny, but how many of us do really keep a list of our monthly expenses (be it electronically or hardcopy) ?

I didnt last year but when I started doing it this year, I was surprised at the way I spend etc. That eventually helps me to identify what are the necessities and what are the good to have and what are the "cannot-have" especially during this bad times :p

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Savings is the key. Rather than figure out your expenses to work out how much you can save why not set a savings figure and then use the rest to budget your expenses. But end of the day you got to be highly disciplined.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not many keep their monthly expenses i guess but in long term it will b useful to c where ur money goes to or ur spending patterns.

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
infact hor, now days there are more ppl with different ways to scam ur money off.. economic thing makes ppl cheat money.. i kanna 3 times already, now dare not use credit card and I banking.. cash all the way.. lol

bluprint

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is better to be seem as poor but pocket is full, then to be seem as rich and rise of being kidnap but nothing much there....

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporean usually judge ppl by exterior, some ppl can be rich but they dun spend,, but some ppl spend it and put it on, so ppl think they r rich, maybe some r really rich.. but just image.. so crap duh, use the money and do something more practical.. i guess. ahaha.. just my point of view.. :smile:

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now things are really getting expensive.

Usually I'll buy my shopping stuff when I go BKK every other month or I will go to JB on a ad-hoc basis.

Guess we need to stretch our D-O-L-L-A-R... :biggrin:

tyrannize

yeah man. definitely need to stretch our dollar to the max, especially so since the last 2 month's inflation were at 7.5%!!! Damn!