• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leong, Will you install any java chat?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leong,

I enjoy chatting with other in the chatroom, will you install any java chat?

Thanks

Last edited:

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam,
Two things.......

1. Are we getting the same zapping system as your other cheecopek forum?

2. How come my avatar cannot move while yours can?

Cheers!
DOM

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I guess you need to link to its orginial url to it. and the file size does not exceed what the host has set. Or you can put the animated file to your own photosharing site and point to to here.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i check the site , your animated pic is 100 x 100, that is above what the host has set. You can ask sam to increase the avatar size allowance.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sigmachat similar to what is running at the sex forum will be installed soon.

Watch this space for further details.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leong,

I enjoy chatting with other in the chatroom, will you install any java chat?

Thanks

I was thinking of mirc chat... set a date/time each week but IP can be seen in mirc.... so maybe a MSN or skype scheduled chat is better....

comments... anyone ?

beng [the original]