• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum SUCKS big time!!!

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam or anyone, create a poll and u will see that the majority of the forumers prefer the delphi format rather than this one. I had already warned in the old forum that this new forum DO NOT HAVE the X factor to succeed unlike what we have at delphi.

So down here, we have to discuss things in a civilised form, work hand in hand, cheek to cheek to behave according to the norms set up by the moderator...... I say "Shove it"....or "Fcuk it" This is notwhat is happening in the real world!!!!!

Geez, with what shit the govt and the society is throwing at us day in and day out, we need a place to shout KNNBCCB!!!!!!!!!

AFter a day of frus at the office, many pple want 2 let off steam which is not helped by shitty times, kuniang pm, ky lee...et al

Someone muz have irritated and slam banged/ fcuked Sam Leong too much to result in this poor sorry sight of a forum.

Trolls, spams and other trouble makers can be put on the ignored list or kick out!!!!! Who asked u 2 read them? Esp the Leetahsar epsisode whereby I completely ignore that guy where his nonsense thread "Upheaval of LTS" ran into thousands of responses.

The colour combinations of this forum is KNNBCCB!!!!!!, or too soft for ppl to unload their daily frustrations of living in this society...high costs...FT rampage.......u name it...many things get into our goat. :mad:

FUCK U, FUCK WHOEVER FORCE US TO COME HERE!!!!!

KAN NIN NOW BU CHOW CHEE BYE!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The new site below looks so refreshingly bettter!!!!!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sunkopitiam/messages/

=====================
aka MYSTIC LAW

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam or anyone, create a poll and u will see that the majority of the forumers prefer the delphi format rather than this one. I had already warned in the old forum that this new forum DO NOT HAVE the X factor to succeed unlike what we have at delphi.

So down here, we have to discuss things in a civilised form, work hand in hand, cheek to cheek to behave according to the norms set up by the moderator...... I say "Shove it"....or "Fcuk it" This is notwhat is happening in the real world!!!!!

Geez, with what shit the govt and the society is throwing at us day in and day out, we need a place to shout KNNBCCB!!!!!!!!!

AFter a day of frus at the office, many pple want 2 let off steam which is not helped by shitty times, kuniang pm, ky lee...et al

Someone muz have irritated and slam banged/ fcuked Sam Leong too much to result in this poor sorry sight of a forum.

Trolls, spams and other trouble makers can be put on the ignored list or kick out!!!!! Who asked u 2 read them? Esp the Leetahsar epsisode whereby I completely ignore that guy where his nonsense thread "Upheaval of LTS" ran into thousands of responses.

The colour combinations of this forum is KNNBCCB!!!!!!, or too soft for ppl to unload their daily frustrations of living in this society...high costs...FT rampage.......u name it...many things get into our goat. :mad:

And the server is like an Intel 286.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
well done mate...you are an official loser!
go find yourself a girlfriend...... :rolleyes:

You are also a ••••••• disgrace. Insulting Sam and us in this forum is low.
The only problem with this site is it gives pricks like you a voice!

This forum SUCKS big time!!!:mad:FUCK U, FUCK WHOEVER FORCE US TO COME HERE!!!!!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Leong, give us back delphi forum lah. This forum can only view a few messages at a time, u get less page views also, how to attract advertisers?

Also, where is the place for people like PostNew to post entertainment pixs. Also where is the place for "Need Advice, Ask Here".

Lastly, why spoil a successful party when its working so well?

Sam Leong, you just have NO BRAINS!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yo! You can view 40 messages per thread here. At Delphi, the limit was half that. Just go to the options in your userCP.

There is also a sub forum for picture threads which is doing quite nicely.

"Need Advice" is not needed. It was underutilised in the previous forum.

Traffic is now at the same level as the Delphi forum.

Sam Leong, give us back delphi forum lah. This forum can only view a few messages at a time, u get less page views also, how to attract advertisers?

Also, where is the place for people like PostNew to post entertainment pixs. Also where is the place for "Need Advice, Ask Here".

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Buddy, why not you try running a forum of your own. YOu might need more than just brains.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well guys, if someone wants to act childishly, in order to demand his own way, I guess he has the right to do so.

But respecting his right to rant, rave and curse at anyone, doesn't mean we obviously agree with him. Its just sad though, when someone acts at an age which he obviously doesn't belong to.

:( :wink:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo! You can view 40 messages per thread here. At Delphi, the limit was half that. Just go to the options in your userCP.
There is also a sub forum for picture threads which is doing quite nicely.
"Need Advice" is not needed. It was underutilised in the previous forum.
Traffic is now at the same level as the Delphi forum.

Traffic at the other sbf wannables are plummeting so they had to come and spread some "unhappiness" here....

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
although i never got to know how to use delphi forum, but i must say that this one is good enough lor..

keep up the good work boss sam!!:biggrin:

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal

=====================
aka MYSTIC LAW

I agree this forum sucks...but it sucks because of people like you :p if you think this place sucks then leave here and find a heaven of your own.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...you are an official loser! also a ••••••• disgrace.
go find yourself a girlfriend......only problem with this site is it gives pricks like you a voice!
My sympathies... TS has got a problem BIG time.:p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
to the twits out there who has been complaining about been forced to this forum... anyone holding a gun to your head? and didn't some disgruntled soul started another samleong delphi wannabee site in delphi itself? so why are you twits still complaining when you are already provided another alternative, you have a choice to choose...:mad: