• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where have the Trillions gone to?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously if so many loses of hundred of billions from one financial institutions to another....

it must have gone to somewhere????

SO WHERE DID IT GO TO????

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm wondering also.

If US, europe, asia lose money.....where these money goes to?
Bound to have some corporations, countries benefiting from these crisis.

Any financial sexperts?

:confused: :( :confused:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously if so many loses of hundred of billions from one financial institutions to another....

To the US gov and the Federal Reserve cos their money are created from debt and not credit, and the whole world is having them as reserve currency.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279
<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-9050474362583451279&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actual/real printed money still in market not a single cent is missing/loses as you define.
Billions of money or trillion worth of money is actually virtual money what I call number in account only by definition. So only number is missing/virtual money is missing.
If you still done understand what I have explain. Ok I will give you the example. Let assume all people withdraw/take out all the money(cash) in the bank. The will be not enough real printed money for everyone, so others than real money/cash is in fact is virtual money like video game.:smile:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good explanation Cestbon.

Looks like video gamers like Imperial Arms and his gang (my head trader made 300+k on monday) have won this round.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thin air
vaporise
free market mean the consumer determine the price

if everyone think a piece of paper is worth 100US, then next day they think it is worthless. Then 100 US vaporise into thin air.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some Wooden block pointed at his pockets when questioned by CSJ a few years ago, right?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The trillions never existed in the first place. What banks did was clear their books of debt by rebranding "debt" as a financial product which could be traded.