• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strange man spotted in town with a moustache -- and a dress

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange_man_spotted_in_town-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Vassili was stunned by the sight of this man at City Hall MRT Station decked out in a dress, wearing jewellery and carrying a handbag.

Here's what the surprised STOMPer wrote in an email today (Oct 29):

"I saw this strange man at City Hall MRT Station, waiting for a train.

"He was wearing a dress. Everyone was staring and giggling because he didn't try to hide the fact that he was a man at all. He had a moustache.

"He was also wearing a gold chain, earrings, high heels and carrying a handbag."

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder if there is a law that ban men from wearing women dresses..

but i think there's a nuisance act law...:smile:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no more room inside IMH that's why lots of Singaporeans wonder outside like that you see? This is a clear reflection of true state of affairs in SG. wait 2 secs to reload the image

jw5

Loyal
Good luck to him I say.
Is there anything that says a man with a mustache cannot wear a dress? As long as he doesn't bother anyone, he should be left alone.

YNT

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy saw him quite a few times too, saw him at bk mrt haha. if you are used to it, it will not be funni anymore

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to him I say.
Is there anything that says a man with a mustache cannot wear a dress? As long as he doesn't bother anyone, he should be left alone.

true...i think what bother us is that he is 看不顺眼!

desperateuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy stay in Yishun, wanna see him in action? Visit Yishun MRT station PSC everyday around 8 PM

He likes to wear fish net outfit and bra is exposed.

R

redlightmeansgo

tranny at work. Seen him strutting his ware, quite fugly actually.

Harmless if you ask him, until he starts to sidle up and stroke you in the butt