• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib will never be PM? comment by Mahathir

skydancer

Dr M now states that Najib will never be PM as the opposition will be hammering him with tonnes of scandals and negative news to bring down his credibility.
Based on widespread conspiracy theory, both he and Anwar are trying to use pawns to discredit each other.
I wonder who will benefit in the end. Currently, the waves seem to be riding in Anwar's favour as the public perception is helping him and condemning Najib.
In politics, it's all about perception. But now that Dr M is so sure about Najib's predicament, I wonder whether Dr. M has a hand in it. If he does, wouldn't he be helping Anwar, who he hates to the core?
Or could it be base on the fact the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Hope to get some views from the fellow brothers here. IMHO, I think the politics in Malaysia will have a great impact on us as neighbours and I seriously hope they can sort things out soon instead of slinging m&d everywhere.
ASEAN will fall apart if Thailand and Malaysia don't get their act together in the midst of Myanmar instability.
*sigh* on top of all these, we have our own government who is milking its citizens for all their worth, I wonder how our next generation can survive the onslaught.

glock

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think dr m is now one of those angry old men who is unhappy with everybody

he supports nobody, he will just keep talking for as long as people want to listen to him. he still wish he is in charge, i think he thought when he step down he thought people will still listen to him a bit, but now people can all read what he wants in the papers....and then they go and do whatever they want.

glock

Alfrescian
Loyal
something i dont understand is why they want to come up with something to attack anwar, they come up with homosexuality. the man is MARRIED with CHILDREN. it is so easy for anwar to just point at his children and say it is false accusation. every time they say "sodomy!!!" he just need to go up on stage with his wife and children standing behind him and he can talk about anything he wants and people will get the point. so why are they doing it?

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal

he supports nobody, he will just keep talking for as long as people want to listen to him. he still wish he is in charge, i think he thought when he step down he thought people will still listen to him a bit, but now people can all read what he wants in the papers....and then they go and do whatever they want.

The gila Monkey supports his son to be Malaysia PM of course, his family is just as corrupted as him. Remember the companies that were linked to his sons when he was in power.

It was rumored that Dr M is one richest in the peninsula with the wealth he has accumulated during his terror days.

Look at the sons of their former PMs, they are playing dirty games to be PM e.g. Hishamuddin (drawing the keris), Najib (no need to say u can read them), Mukhriz (asking Badawi to resign when they are in turmoil at Monkey prompting), etc..

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually he was happily retired until his successor pulled the plug on many of his pet projects. Thus embarrassed and maybe having to return all those bribe moneys and loss of potential income from fat contracts he became angry. :biggrin: But I think he just cannot let go.

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
something i dont understand is why they want to come up with something to attack anwar, they come up with homosexuality. the man is MARRIED with CHILDREN. it is so easy for anwar to just point at his children and say it is false accusation. every time they say "sodomy!!!" he just need to go up on stage with his wife and children standing behind him and he can talk about anything he wants and people will get the point. so why are they doing it?

Just to embarrass the heck out of him. Plus if you repeat a lie often enough people will start to believe it as the truth. Something about Anwar never seem quiet right but I don't think he is into sodomy.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also dun think he will be one unless he can get out of the recent case unscath.

i heard from my friends over the border that he is also an hamsup guy during his time as MP. so to be connected to the Mongolian's case is not unusual.

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also dun think he will be one unless he can get out of the recent case unscath.

i heard from my friends over the border that he is also an hamsup guy during his time as MP. so to be connected to the Mongolian's case is not unusual.

Not only he is a hamsup, he is into orgies, drinking and partying. Alot of UMNO ministers are into it. Apparently the their predecessors passed this virus onto them. The next generation is too. Khairy is no angel, has been bonking all kinds of girls in London when he was a student. Ask around you will know tons. Complete waste of malaysian taxpayers money.

So whats new?

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only he is a hamsup, he is into orgies, drinking and partying. Alot of UMNO ministers are into it. Apparently the their predecessors passed this virus onto them. The next generation is too. Khairy is no angel, has been bonking all kinds of girls in London when he was a student. Ask around you will know tons. Complete waste of malaysian taxpayers money.

So whats new?

Say... Aren't we rather like him too?
except the corruption thing though....

Sammy-LEEBe

Dr M now states that Najib will never be PM as the opposition will be hammering him with tonnes of scandals and negative news to bring down his credibility.
Based on widespread conspiracy theory, both he and Anwar are trying to use pawns to discredit each other.
I wonder who will benefit in the end. Currently, the waves seem to be riding in Anwar's favour as the public perception is helping him and condemning Najib.
In politics, it's all about perception. But now that Dr M is so sure about Najib's predicament, I wonder whether Dr. M has a hand in it. If he does, wouldn't he be helping Anwar, who he hates to the core?
Or could it be base on the fact the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Hope to get some views from the fellow brothers here. IMHO, I think the politics in Malaysia will have a great impact on us as neighbours and I seriously hope they can sort things out soon instead of slinging m&d everywhere.
ASEAN will fall apart if Thailand and Malaysia don't get their act together in the midst of Myanmar instability.
*sigh* on top of all these, we have our own government who is milking its citizens for all their worth, I wonder how our next generation can survive the onslaught.

I also believe that Najib will never be a PM.. his face is a lair face :rolleyes:

G

g3nesis

malaysian politics is really messy now.juz read the papers that one former pkr youth chief told anwar that he will expose his secrets and embarrass him if anwar links him to any political conspiracy regarding the sodomy case.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU REMIND ME OF MY VERY OLD GREEK BOSS.

HE SAID HOW CAN ANWAR BE GAY SINCE HE HAS WIFE AND CHILDREN.

WELL YOU SHOULD READ MORE OR MIX AROUND MORE.

THERE ARE MARRIED men /women WITH CHILDREN GAY OR BIEXUAL.I WAS SHOCKEd too,but that was many many years ago.You see human can be anything they want to be unless they really can control themselves or they really hate to be gay or homo.

Some just love this act as alternative lifestyle.