• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gopaln charged so please shut up Nair

A

Alu862

Excellent comment on Gopalan's arrogant and useless blog

"Like everyone else who must have read your blog, I'm certain, I can see you're not just a dissident against the Singapore government, but of its people. You seem to be able to find ways to insult people because their education level, their vocation, even their ethnicity. Never mind every other, but why must you comment so vilely about the education and linguistic ability of your ex-fellow Indian Singaporean? I am not Indian (and you don't have to be one to feel what I do) and even I feel your words are much too incivil and completely unnecessary. Our society is based on harmony regardless of how smart or well-educated you are.
Mr Nair, I pity you and I believe all others with two brains in Singapore and America do too. You must have no friends in Singapore to generalise us with such petty tags and I'm certain you have none in America. America would destroy a country to "help liberate" Afganistans. They are, the way your expressed it, "curiously" doing nothing for you, supposedly an American, except offer cheap talk. Mr Nair, you have no value. To Singaporeans or to Americans. But I wish you well for the rest of your stay here. The prisons are much kinder here than in America I hear."