• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would be a good place for migration?

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your feedback.

I think the only way is to go and stay there for a few months and check out the life there.

This forum is more manageable than the Delphi Forum in terms of viewing.

All the best to your success.

director66

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the only way is to go and stay there for a few months and check out the life there.

I agree...delphi forum like quite messy, don't know where to start man!

leeyokeyuen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Personally i think it's about how much money you have.... more you have, more options you have.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
must really think very careful about it and do a lot of preparation.
must also save a lot of money else you will have a hard time.
i have a few colleagues that migrated to Australia and New Zealand,they had a hard time looking for jobs.
in the end,they came back here for jobs and leave their family over there.

for me,if i have the cash,i will like to migrate to countries that have beautiful,quiet and peaceful country's side.

P

prc4wife

hi bros....just want to give mt 2 cents worth on this topic. actually i am a malaysian who worked in singapore for about 15 years then decided to return to malaysia......and after 3 years i wondered why i return home. there are many good points in singapore which bros cannot find in malaysia or at least not so easy to find...
:p easy efficient public transport....compare to KL...after u alight from LRT no taxi stand no shopping mall no bus stop, interchange...instead you need to take taxi.....then get killed by the no taxi-meter taxis.......

:p geylang.....joo chiat....ktv, massage parlor with bbbj prc........being a samster this is the hardest to take....for my area i stay in, is like a dead area/ghost town...also some of the massge parlour cleanliness is pathetic, the prc all mostly dino...endless raid by damn gov officer....used to recce geylang area for prc chicks but u don't get any red lights at all in malaysia that's for sure

:rolleyes:speaking of geylang....remind me of the foodies stall in the area...well many would claim the many good food in malaysia....but frankly speaking i find that the hygiene is better in s;pore not to mention that they take more care in putting too much oil, fat in the food prepared

:mad: one of the world worst internet service provider streamyx...where line can drop any timeand 4Mbps cost an exorbitant RM288!!!! WTF!!!! i took me 1 week just to activate my account....compare that to starhub which i was subsribed to when i was in s;pore...S$60+ for 6Mbps...plug n pla too

and there are many more good points...ill-disciplined road drivers...tons of bangla, nepalese, indos (the gov strategy of making an islamic nation)...thefts, roadside thefts...mat rempits, ankasawan!!....

of coz here i am comparing singapore to malaysia, not NZ, australia, canada, etc...

so bros here might be wondering what's my plan now....well i am currently contracted to work in this shit company.....where u dun find any eye-candy at all....so after the contract is over will be back in singapore for sure AS A FOREIGN TALENT :biggrin:

Sha_Gua75

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always think about pple who said that Singapore is not a good place, fark here and there...bla bla bla...but the thing is they continue to work and earn their keep at the very own country they fark...

Last edited:

f0xman

If I had to choose from the list, probably Australia. Been there twice and it has a balance between city life and rural... the only probably is the pace of life is problem the slowest anywhere!

CHEW78S

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, If me i thinking of going to China when i retire and get all my CPF. Why there? First, the living standard is low compare to Singapore . $50/- can exchange $250 of there currency. To what i know, if just a normal spending per month of their currency is about 4k will do. Thats means Singapore money around $600/-. 2nd, Communication. I'm a chinese, is easy for me to talk with. 3rd, hehe alots of pretty girl there lor.:biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If I had to choose from the list, probably Australia. Been there twice and it has a balance between city life and rural... the only probably is the pace of life is problem the slowest anywhere!

You can't lump the whole of Australia under one banner.

Which part of Australia led you to that conclusion?