• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young grads sell bodies for easy money

Balrog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Monday February 7, 2011

Young grads sell bodies for easy money

OTHER NEWS & VIEWS
Compiled by WONG PEK MEI, A. RAMAN and ALLISON LAI

YOUNG and beautiful female graduates are picking more lucrative “jobs” than the ones their paper qualifications can get them – they are willing to sell their bodies and offer massage services to earn five-digit incomes, reported Harian Metro.

The daily interviewed three graduates, who even showed their diplomas to reporters.

One girl, Lala from Kedah, said she has obtained a tourism diploma at a college in Malacca last year.

“This ‘job’ is easy and does not require long hours to earn big bucks,” said the 24-year-old.

Another graduate, Baby, was a professional dancer before going into the sex business.

Liyana, 24, said she “cheated” hundreds of men by “selling” her seductive pictures on social networking sites like Tagged and Facebook.

“Through my online profile, I openly offer massage services. However, those offers are actually fake.

In a day, I can cheat five to six men. Before even meeting me, they are willing to bank in RM100 to RM150 into my account,”

she said, adding she disappears or give excuses to the men after receiving the money.