• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman wants to punch hit-and-run driver who injured her

Watto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman wants to punch hit-and-run driver who injured her

May 31, 2013 - 12:37am

By: Audrey Kang

01ad5125.jpg

TNP PHOTO: Ariffin Jamar

Bedridden with spinal injuries after a hit-and-run incident, a young woman wants to meet the driver responsible for her situation – just so she can punch him.

Miss Siti Nadiah Nen, 23, is so angry with the driver for not stopping to help her and her friend after the accident that she told The New Paper yesterday: “I want to punch him.

“If I can meet him, I don’t know what I’ll say to him but I just want to ask... What did we do to deserve this?”

Mr Mohammad Mazree Abdul Majib, 24, was taking Miss Nadiah home on his motorcycle on Tuesday night after supper at Changi Village when the accident happened at 10.30pm on Loyang Avenue.

After the collision with the car sent them sprawling to the ground bleeding, the driver left the scene with the car dragging the motorcycle as it drove off.

Two cyclists who chased and caught the driver said that he was reeking of alcohol. The police have arrested him.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Friday (May 31).

Tags: