• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman claims to have been abused by rocker lover

Z

Zhou Tai

Wednesday December 8, 2010

Woman claims to have been abused by rocker lover

OTHER NEWS & VIEWS
Compiled by RACHEL LAW, BEH YUEN HUI and A. RAMAN

A WOMAN who was in a four-year relationship with a rock band guitarist was physically assaulted and had her money siphoned off, reported Harian Metro. The woman, in her 30s, who only wished to be known as Mas also worked in the entertainment industry.

She claimed that the guitarist of a rock band popular in the 90s, was manipulative and knew how to sweet-talk her into giving in to his demands, and if she refused he would resort to violent measures. “In the beginning he was good to me because I helped him organise perfomances and supported him financially.

“I even bailed him out twice when he was arrested by the police for drug possession and robbery,” said Mas of the guitarist who is a widower with three children, Despite being beaten and having her little finger permanently damaged, she did not leave him because he had promised to change his ways.

According to Mas, she suspected him of having an affair with another woman, but when she confronted him, he denied having another relationship.