• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will OYK & LW buy the latest updated mRNA vaccines and haolian on National TV again that SG is the first country to buy the latest vaccines?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember: for these things, whatever happens there, give it a few more months and it becomes reality here.

It was always like this during the scamdemic: e.g. the announcement of the first booster shot, the gradual lowering of the target age range till young children.

swhrRu6UnIgw.png

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbouring place recently hv so many funerals, sad for the 70% por lum par, go vac, this world they hv 2 kinds of ppl ,one is predator the other is kumlan follow blindly

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
City harvest is one solid case ,where devoted ppl enriched the founders life style with hard earn monies from followers,wat can I say ,lol

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as papigs ,Mps hv sex among themselves,stay ridout rd at damn cheap rent,corruption case but now kept quiet as trying to help him to get freed,lawyer voikation freed from charges,lol,followers kept quiet ,lol

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF is a ponzi scheme ?
Last I heard someone got sued for saying cpf is a ponzi scheme .
It is a national retirement fund to provide all stakeholders a stable future in their old age. Like all funds, u need to manage well, to ensure inflow >> outflow.

That why a lot of AMDK countries are retorting to ever growing gov deficits and higher tax regime to fund their retirement funds

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF is a ponzi scheme ?
Last I heard someone got sued for saying cpf is a ponzi scheme .
It is very kind and light touch liao.

These people who say all these bad evil gossips are public enemy number 1, should be trialed as high treason