• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why people like to say "Fuck Your Mother" or similar in various dialects or language equivalents?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now I was having lunch at the hawker centre nearby my office.

I overheard two old uncles quarrelling.

Uncle 1 : Pui!!! Gan Ni Na Bu Chao Chee Bye
Uncle 2 : (roughly translated from Hokkien) My mother this year 87 years so. You want to fuck an old lady kum lan! Why don't you fuck a younger one like your own daughter.

And they went on and on...

On my way back to the office, I was wondering about what had transpired between the two old uncles.

I concluded that Uncle 2 actually make more sense than Uncle 1.

Why would anyone when cursing at the other want to have sex with a granny or someone's aged mother?

Am I correct in my conclusion?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Uncle 2 : (roughly translated from Hokkien) My mother this year 87 years so. You want to fuck an old lady kum lan! Why don't you fuck a younger one like your own daughter.

On my way back to the office, I was wondering about what had transpired between the two old uncles.

Why would anyone when cursing at the other want to have sex with a granny or someone's aged mother?

They just showing affection to each other.

Probably old friends catching up who really care about one another and have brotherhood.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6.9k years of civilization and milf history. “milf” is not a 20th nor 21th century phenomenon. it’s an ancient tradition.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'll prefer the Cantonese version I'm sure...
It sounds nicer. Ask your father to teach u if u don't know how to say it..

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN this kind is monkey see monkey follow KNN as for my uncle has never in his life scolded KNNBCCB in real life to anyone KNN he will either scold fuck you if the victim is fuckable kind and hor gao gan if is unfuckable kind KNN be objective KNN

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this kind is monkey see monkey follow KNN as for my uncle has never in his life scolded KNNBCCB in real life to anyone KNN he will either scold fuck you if the victim is fuckable kind and hor gao gan if is unfuckable kind KNN be objective KNN

knn
and knn
cheesetuloot

i hate to admit it
but i am the monkey, oops, turtle following yours "knn"

but then again
its true
though it has a certain level of vulgarity
its our way of "greeting"

well, we do understand each other
so no worries

knn, tioks boh knn ?