• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who watched Mediacock's Tiger Year Countdown?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN! The same old cock and cunt faces. Lao Zoe has to show her frigging wrinkled cb face without fail. Damn sick and tired. Same old shit year every year. Can't smell the fart of Tiongland's countdown show.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that frigging 财神 .... From Huang Wen Yong to Chen Tai Ming to Liu Qian Yi to Pierre Png and now to Dennis Chew.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can also do a lion dance with Lao Zoe as the lion.

default.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And that frigging 财神 .... From Huang Wen Yong to Chen Tai Ming to Liu Qian Yi to Pierre Png and now to Dennis Chew.

I was at Chinatown and I saw two jokers doing cosplay and walking around... one as the Fortune God, the other as a Pokemon-style tiger. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was there any fireworks last night to usher in Tiger bro?

No fireworks or live stage performances in Chinatown.

Very few stalls in the night market, stalls in just the areas in the northern half of Temple Street and Pagoda Street.

Road traffic not blocked outside Yue Hwa building like last year, for photographers to take pictures.

Bugis Waterloo Street temple: no one there.

Not a lot of people, gone are the days of accidentally molesting and being molested as you navigate through the crowds.

Welcome to the new normal. :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to Mark Lee, Marcus Chin and Quan Yifeng? I was told they are not in the show this year.