• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We had seen the result eqivilant to a Primary Election - Rally Responce - vote TJS!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I proposed th concept of primary election to avoid multi-cornered PE

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5GwlFwuJKfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

However, we are still in a 4 corner PE now.

Everyone saw the crowd size and responses at the rallies, TJS has the ground over TKL & TCB, so I propose everyone to deem TJS as THE PICK equivalent to the result of a primary election when one was held. The purpose is the same that is to determine who out of the 3 Tans against TT would be THE PICK to take on TT.

On solely this basis, I urged voters to cast votes for TJS, especially those who had originally intended to cast for TCB & TKL. This is for the sake of a significant landmark breakthrough and a meaningful milestone in SGP history.

TVCB & TKL had already got their campaigns, and the people already heard them. The level of support is shown to public clearly. Can we then consider this as the equivalent primary election done and result gotten out of that.?

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MwyYw9YNqq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frankly speaking we can either get a elected president that is too bad performing nor too good limited by the poor system of elected president set in place by LEEgime. Prataman's job is defined as such. All we can look for is a defeat against LEEgime for the sake of keeping their heads down and ass bleeding.:p

That's all, and pse take TJS as the ballot target because that target is the closest now. We can give LEEgime a blow on Saturday.:wink::cool: Just do it!

Also for the important logistic, pse come forward even more strongly than during GE2011 to become polling and counting agents. Logically and LEEgally an agent can accept multiple appointments from different candidates, and there is no law to prevent that and should be alright when candidates / election agents are willing to appoint that same group of agents, and the agents willing to accept the appointments, the Yam Ah Mee Dept should not be objecting. That means only one set of Oath of Secrecy is needed, while 3 Tans can cross appoint - joint appoint agents in the same pool to have the capacity to act for any of the 3 Tans in the polling and counting centers. As long as there is agreed non-conflict of interest between 3 Tans.:rolleyes: IF they can do so then, the shortage of agents will be a lesser problem.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: We had seen the result eqivilant to a Primary Election - Rally Responce - vote TJ

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DcK4K0Pt_FM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Netizen emailed this video to me received this morning showing TCB rally not so crowded.

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: We had seen the result eqivilant to a Primary Election - Rally Responce - vote TJ

Less than TKL for sure. Both can not beat TJS.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kun Nee Nah Beh Chow Chee Bye Yap Keng Ho.

The fucking picture was the left side of the hall - cannot see the Video screen is it? Purposely use this as the fucking thumbnail.

If you play on the video, the centre portion with the main stage AND the right hand portion with another Video screen was packed.

You CHOW CHEE BYE dog that even SDP don't want to support - fuck off and die lah.

Netizen emailed this video to me received this morning showing TCB rally not so crowded.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kun Nee Nah Beh Chow Chee Bye Yap Keng Ho.

The fucking picture was the left side of the hall - cannot see the Video screen is it? Purposely use this as the fucking thumbnail.

If you play on the video, the centre portion with the main stage AND the right hand portion with another Video screen was packed.

You CHOW CHEE BYE dog that even SDP don't want to support - fuck off and die lah.

TCB_thumbnail.png

Hi CCB dog! :smile:
You are welcomed to choose a thumbnail from the video (MS-Shit WMV file) which netizen emailed to me. I gave TCB face and selected the most grand looking thumb. The other 2 are total disgrace. The netizen used the angle from less crowded area, but this is None of my problem because I did not filmed it nor was I there. I just shared video and told the public how I got it. :wink:

Silly CCB dog!:biggrin::*:

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal

From the video, the hall was filled up to around 20% of capacity. Similar in number with TT's rally. :smile:

cunt_opener

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only idiots and assholes will vote for TT. :oIo:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHOW CHEE BYE YAP KENG HO. No wonder even Wong Hong Toy then SDP Assistant Secretary General ask you "What the FUCK is an SDP Protocol." Uncle your silangtao more like IMH Patient.
Hi CCB dog! :smile:
You are welcomed to choose a thumbnail from the video (MS-Shit WMV file) which netizen emailed to me. I gave TCB face and selected the most grand looking thumb. The other 2 are total disgrace. The netizen used the angle from less crowded area, but this is None of my problem because I did not filmed it nor was I there. I just shared video and told the public how I got it. :wink:

Silly CCB dog!:biggrin::*:

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fucking Judas Kiss Psychotic Jackass Yap!

You just sabotaged the one promising candidate to upset the PAP.

Now go stand in the corner and fuck yourself stupid!!!!

2lmryoj.jpg