• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video : Johore Money changer robbed with machete and axe

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Money changer robbed with machete and axe​

In a video uploaded to China Press Johor’s Facebook page, it showed a black car being surrounded by a white and another black car.

Sensing that trouble was ahead, the money changer, who supposedly drove the black car, drives back and forth while ramming into the other cars in order to escape.

Money changer gets robbed with machete and axe near johor office building
Screenshot via FB/China Press Johor
In the midst of doing so, one of the robbers could be seen clinging onto the window of the car and refused to let go.

The other two robbers then approached the money changer with a machete and forcefully opened the car door.

Desperate for help, the money changer blasted his horn to get the attention of bystanders but no one came to his aid.​

While the person filming the incident didn’t offer any help, she zoomed the camera to get a better picture of the robbers’ car plate number.

Tried to escape but failed​

In yet another attempt to escape, the money changer reversed his car into the vehicle behind him.

A robber who was right beside him then slashes at him wildly with the machete to prevent him from fleeing.

Money changer gets robbed with machete and axe near johor office building | weirdkaya

Unfazed, the money changer put his foot to the gas pedal and speeded away. Unfortunately, his car came to a halt before it could get past the foyer, giving the robbers another chance to attack.

In the midst of the attack, one robber was seen hauling a huge bag from the back of the black car and placing it inside the white car.

Watch the clip here:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Building Security guards will not got involved in this kind of thing.
Somebody must have set up a meeting to exchange huge amount of money and thengangs were just waiting to ambush.
There are no security personnel, just the money changer so he took the risk of saving money and it failed.
Hiring a retired cop will have access to gun license plus no need to oay so much as he gets pension. A gun would scare off the attackers.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Building Security guards will not got involved in this kind of thing.
Somebody must have set up a meeting to exchange huge amount of money and thengangs were just waiting to ambush.
There are no security personnel, just the money changer so he took the risk of saving money and it failed.
Hiring a retired cop will have access to gun license plus no need to oay so much as he gets pension. A gun would scare off the attackers.
That's Jiuhoo for you. Still want to buy a condo there? :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I say you'll always need to carry a gun (even if it's a steel ball bullet gun) whilst in Malaysia. It's a cowboy town. Alternatively, always carry a glass bottle of concentrated sulfuric acid with you.

As for me, I'll bring this along:

A.gif

Several money changers had been targetted before. There was one case happened in Taman Pelangi about 3 years ago (along the same row of shops with the CIMB Bank) and I think the owner eventually died from the assault.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I say you'll always need to carry a gun (even if it's a steel ball bullet gun) whilst in Malaysia. It's a cowboy town. Alternatively, always carry a glass bottle of concentrated sulfuric acid with you.

As for me, I'll bring this along:

View attachment 181207

Several money changers had been targetted before. There was one case happened in Taman Pelangi about 3 years ago (along the same row of shops with the CIMB Bank) and I think the owner eventually died from the assault.
The money chaNger wasn't focus on his job. Otherwise he could have escaped as he is in a 4wd truck. Most people are so distracted by tgeur phones texting etc. The guy should know the risk he is taking by always having a escape plan if something seems not right.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well , here you have people happily giving up one whole chicken in exchange for a chicken wing and sacrificing their lives to protect the very people who steal their jobs.
Which is worse, the money changer or ........?