• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

University tour in United Kingdom ... where to go ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I plan to visit UK and visit famous universities.

Apart from Oxford and Cambridge, where else should I visit ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1709306655368.jpeg

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
bristol university. that's where my housemate graduated from. lousy university. everyday give me strange sayings

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I plan to visit UK and visit famous universities.

Apart from Oxford and Cambridge, where else should I visit ?
Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower hiding in rat hole defaming Gansiokbin with his Cantonese dog smelly fox pride and then after that act innocent start threads on traveling to show off his Cantonese dog entitlement to smear and bully hokkien virgin as prostitute. What a no morals Cantonese dog proving himself to what he accused me to be moral cesspit that should be spit on. Pui!

Post in thread 'if i rear a CHICKEN or rather a Hen, i no need to buy eggs from ntuc. she can lay at least 360 eggs a year as long as I give it 14 hours of light'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/if...give-it-14-hours-of-light.359282/post-3976301

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower hiding in rat hole defaming Gansiokbin with his Cantonese dog smelly fox pride and then after that act innocent start threads on traveling to show off his Cantonese dog entitlement to smear and bully hokkien virgin as prostitute. What a no morals Cantonese dog proving himself to what he accused me to be moral cesspit that should be spit on. Pui!

Post in thread 'if i rear a CHICKEN or rather a Hen, i no need to buy eggs from ntuc. she can lay at least 360 eggs a year as long as I give it 14 hours of light'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/if...give-it-14-hours-of-light.359282/post-3976301
Cruel or not? What kind of people can hide in rat hole to defame and abuse woman as prostitute and then after that act like did no evil can talk about travelling? No morals people @musclepower proving himself to be always what he accused me to be. It’s like rapist that rape woman then go enjoy life isn’t it? Low life CRIMINAL BULLY cruel Cantonese dog son of prostitute Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cruel or not? What kind of people can hide in rat hole to defame and abuse woman as prostitute and then after that act like did no evil can talk about travelling? No morals people @musclepower proving himself to be always what he accused me to be. It’s like rapist that rape woman then go enjoy life isn’t it? Low life CRIMINAL BULLY cruel Cantonese dog son of prostitute Pui!
真小人就是这样!