• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Uncle Sam Sending Cluster Bombs To Help Ukraine! Ukraine To Join NATO Once Russia Is Defeated! Putin Is So Fucked!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
erdogan realizes putin is dead man walking with prigo still in russia able to reclaim his personal collection of weapons and billions of rubles in st. petersburg without any interference from the fsb. plus his wagner mercs are still all over in russia waiting to get paid. every of putin’s backstabbing buddies is defying him sexcept xia xuay xi who is still in denial and clueless.
Anyway ghost fight ghost is bestest

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle Sam Sending Cluster Bombs To Help Ukraine! Ukraine To Join NATO Once Russia Is Defeated! Putin Is So Fucked!​

if russia is defetted , the more so ukraine do not have to join nato. but it does not matter what ukraine do, it is not a country anymore.

had signed the country assets to blackrock to repay its war debt.

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the US and UK that is fucking the world.
And the deep state that controls them.
The target in Ukraine conflict is actually Europe. But they are too stupid to realise it.
A resurgent Germany., working closely with pro Europe France and Russia is a threat to Anglo saxon hegemony.
EU economy surpasses US and was gaining more grounds thanks to cheap Russian lng. That cooperation must be destroyed.

smartest post from you since day 1

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This war will continue to 2025.... BRICS members don't want it to end soon.... use this war as scapegoat to bankrupt UArseA ... the petrol dollars is dead by then and no free debt money for US to support this war....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed you are IMH-ready, because I don't live in Yishun. You certainly have delusions.
Lunatics like you can't even remember your own posts and even don't remember where you are staying. So poor thing. Anyway, Yishun's slumdwellers behave in this manner because they are already at their wits end with their daily issues.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
if russia is defetted , the most so ukraine do not have to join nato. but it does not matter what ukraine do, it is not a country anymore.

had signed the country assets to blackrock to repay its war debt.
Ukraine was a thriving multi racial democracy before US and EU destroyed it.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lunatics like you can't even remember your own posts and even don't remember where you are staying. So poor thing. Anyway, Yishun's slumdwellers behave in this manner because they are already at their wits end with their daily issues.
Show me where I state that I live in yishun and we will see some delusion here.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show me where I state that I live in yishun and we will see some delusion here.
Go back to the thread about our meet up at Khatib MRT Station (which you eventually chickened out) and also about your block in Yishun where you see Bentleys being at your co-called Multi-Storey car park (probably only in your dreams because your old part of the Yishun estate only has open air car parks). Malays like you sure have poor memories and very poor in mathematics, but it's understandable since you are already of acute unsound mind.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go back to the thread about our meet up at Khatib MRT Station (which you eventually chickened out) and also about your block in Yishun where you see Bentleys being in your car park (probably only in your dreams I believe). Malays like you sure have poor memories and very poor in mathematics, but it's understandable since you are already of acute unsound mind.
I've searched for it. None. You're lying.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly! But why do you and your priest/pastors/preachers keep repeating it weekly? Doesn't that mean you're not following Jesus?

Where's your '3 Gods' in Christianity evidence? Your fool of a fake 'prpohet' mahomet wrongly called Mother Mary as part of the Trinity.

Just like the KKK doesn't represent Christianity. Nor the crusaders, not the inquisition, nor the conquistadors.

So you're saying that moslems stampeding to kiss and lick the mecca rock are extremists and killers?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's your '3 Gods' in Christianity evidence? Your fool of a fake 'prpohet' mahomet wrongly called Mother Mary as part of the Trinity.
I absolutely agree! Next time you are in your church, step up and ask this same question to the congregation. *Pst pst* *whisper whisper*....they never read the bible....

The Quran didn't claim Mary as part of the Three. It asks did Jesus tell people to worship Mary as God? Your jump to conclude that it claims Mary as part of Trinity debunked.
Here is the verse 5:116

"And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen."
So you're saying that moslems stampeding to kiss and lick the mecca rock are extremists and killers?
Rushing to kiss the rock that Allah sent down from heaven makes you conclude they are extremists and killers. Come to IMH. I'd like to study how your brain works.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prove to us you're not lying or shut up.
You made the claim now prove it.
Go to hell. I don't have the time to talk history with you. You know very well what you had said, just that you die die will also never admit. What a loser you are?

At the end of the day, you will also not admit what you have said as you are a renown liar in this forum for not keeping to your promise to meet me at the Khatib MRT Station. You are just a chao kuniang and a no balls Malay bapok, afraid that I will eat you up even before meeting me. And you dared to even challenged me not to chicken out for the meet. You even despise and betray your own religious MUIS, very shameful. WTF lah you?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to hell. I don't have the time to talk history with you. You know very well what you had said, just that you die die will also never admit. What a loser you are?

At the end of the day, you will also not admit what you have said as you are a renown liar in this forum for not keeping to your promise to meet me at the Khatib MRT Station. You are just a chao kuniang and a no balls Malay bapok, afraid that I will eat you up even before meeting me. And you dared to even challenged me not to chicken out for the meet. You even despise and betray your own religious MUIS, very shameful. WTF lah you?
Cannot find, just say cannot find, don't have lah. Apologise and move on. Why need to go on a rant? Quite childish.

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
This war will continue to 2025.... BRICS members don't want it to end soon.... use this war as scapegoat to bankrupt UArseA ... the petrol dollars is dead by then and no free debt money for US to support this war....
Unfortunately, five more countries (Saudia Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Iran and Ethiopia) have joined BRICS recently. And you are right, this organization doesn't want the war in Ukraine to end soon. Some of them have their own interests, others are indifferent.
I pray for Ukraine and wish everyone help these people to win and live better. Fortunately, volunteer organizations are working on helping both military and civil people. I know that the guys from CarToDonate https://cartodonate.com have succeeded in finding cars donated by people to the Ukrainian army and paramedics.

Last edited: