• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK: Peaceful muslim terrorist who killed 3 while screaming ‘Allahu akbar’ says ‘I’m going to paradise for the jihad what I did to them’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
skynews-khairi-saadallah-reading-park-murders_5228087.jpg

https://news.sky.com/story/khairi-s...ding-attack-gets-whole-life-sentence-12184977

A terrorist who stabbed three people to death in a park in Reading – because he believed the pandemic heralded the end of the world – has been handed a rare whole life sentence.

Khairi Saadallah, a Libyan refugee, pleaded guilty to three counts of murder after killing James Furlong, David Wails and Joseph Ritchie-Bennett in Forbury Gardens on 20 June last year.

Saadallah “executed” each man with a single knife blow to the back of the head in the space of less than 30 seconds, the Old Bailey heard.

The 26-year-old also pleaded guilty to the attempted murder of Stephen Young, Patrick Edwards and Nishit Nisudan, who were injured in the attack.

Speaking on behalf of James Furlong’s family, Gary Furlong said “serious questions need to be answered” about how Saadallah was in a position to perform these attacks….

Several witnesses reported Saadallah yelling “Allahu Akbar” and a Muslim bystander heard him say in Arabic: “God accept my jihad.”

After his arrest, he told police: “Those men I killed were wrong ‘uns, they deserved it. I’m going to paradise for the jihad what I did to them.”…