• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uganda Muslim Extremists Suspected of Killing Tourists, Beating Christian

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://morningstarnews.org/2023/10...pected-of-killing-tourists-beating-christian/

NAIROBI, Kenya (Morning Star News) – The killers of three people this week in western Uganda accused them of supporting Christian work, and an evangelist in Kampala was beaten unconscious after Muslim extremists on Oct. 10 attacked him for being an “infidel,” sources said.

In the Kawaala area of Kampala, six Muslim extremists shouting, “Kafir [Infidel]!” and the jihadist slogan “Allah akbar [God is greater]” attacked 27-year-old Robert Settimba as he was walking home from street preaching at about 7 p.m., said a friend, whose identity is withheld.

“The Muslims got hold of him and started kicking and boxing him as others came beating him with sticks, as I watched from a distance, helpless,” the friend told Morning Star News. “Some bystanders were shouting at me to disappear or else the attackers will also beat me up. I then left my friend lying down.”

He sought help from a nearby church, and he and other Christians returned to the site, where they found Settimba unconscious and took him to a nearby hospital, he said.

Settimba is well-known to Christians as a street preacher to Muslims in Kampala, Kisenyi, Wandegeya and Kawaala. His injuries included severe chest pain, bruising on his thigh, left hand and shoulder and swelling and inflammation on his left ankle.