• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

u think any sgp muslims will fly or find their way to gaza to help hamas fight israel ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope there will be. It will be glorious news if anyone of them can behead any Israelis and photo it. or piak piak a AMDL

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I nominate Syed Putra. He is deeply rooted to his belief.
Me support hamas? No way. I am peaceful chappy.
Israel, unlike pap, did not compensate the property owners after their property were seized.
Even now, even palestinian property titles issued by ottoman turk are not recognised by israel and it can be seized and demolished anytime and turned into Jewish settlements.
So Palestinians cannot get loans to develop their properties.
Until these issues are resolved, there will Be. No. Peace.