• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two Air France pilots suspended for getting into fight in the cockpit during flight

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Two Air France pilots suspended for getting into fight in the cockpit during flight​

Two Air France pilots were suspended after coming to blows in the cockpit of an Airbus jetliner during a flight between Geneva and Paris, the latest safety issue to plague the airline. The mid-air dispute occurred in June, according to a spokeswoman for the carrier Saturday, who confirmed a report by La Tribune newspaper.

The dispute turned physical shortly after takeoff as the plane gained altitude, with the men taking each other by the collars after one possibly hit or slapped the other, according to the newspaper report. Cabin personnel heard noise in the cockpit, intervened and one member spent the rest of the flight in the flight deck.

Source:https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ed-after-in-flight-cockpit-brawl?srnd=premium

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those French pilots are crazy. Once when I was at the Charles De Gaulle airport on an Air France flight back to Singapore, the stupid pilot had wanted to take off from the Taxi-way. He accelerated the plane at "take-off" speed and luckily he managed to stop it in time. Otherwise, it would have surely crashed somewhere. Don't know whether the fucking pilot was drunk or what? I was very surprised when I realized the plane's enormous speed on the Taxi-way instead of on a proper runway. Some babies on board were frightened by the sudden braking force and cried incessantly after the scare. WTF?

Last edited: