• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Travel photo

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somewhere over the rainbow. Photo taken in Dominica

20211210_161417.jpg

20211210_151830.jpg

20211210_100439.jpg

karizma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Class. These are the most beautiful photos I have seen in recent times. I also always take a camera on my travels and then share my photographic masterpieces on my little blog. Soon I will go to Jamaica, I have been waiting for this for so long and have studied more information about this island, now I am looking forward to unforgettable emotions and vivid photo masterpieces. I will definitely share them with you.

Last edited:

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Class. These are the most beautiful photos I have seen in recent times. I also always take a camera on my travels and then share my photographic masterpieces on my little blog. Soon I will go to Jamaica, I have been waiting for this for so long and have studied more information about this island, now I am looking forward to unforgettable emotions and vivid photo masterpieces. I will definitely share them with you.
Glad that u like these travel photo..I have traveled to many Caribbean islands and have enjoyed my stay in Jamaica. I think you will enjoy your time there.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
My drone video taken at California Joshua Tree National Park Hidden Valley

Last edited: