• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 20 Bible Passages to Use Against Fundamentalists ;)

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Bible is stale.

Why don't you post something from the Quran instead?

Oh you are hurt ? don't make use of my knowledge and intelligent to whack other religion just to make yours feel good :wink: by the way , when its time to whack Quran I will do it .

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh you are hurt ? don't make use of my knowledge and intelligent to whack other religion just to make yours feel good :wink: by the way , when its time to whack Quran I will do it .

You stupid idiot! I am not a Christian. You can whack the Bible, the Koran, the Torah, the Vedics or the Tripitaka. I am just giving you a suggestion to make this folder more interesting for those fundamentalist Muslims, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You stupid idiot! I am not a Christian. You can whack the Bible, the Koran, the Torah, the Vedics or the Tripitaka. I am just giving you a suggestion to make this folder more interesting for those fundamentalist Muslims, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists.

Now you feel ashamed to be a christians ? Whahahaha . Mai Paiseh leh defence christains until like that still dare not admit :wink: . Now already so fun to toy you around .. Who need more fun then this ? :wink: later lah .. When I have enough fun of you then I will turn to other religion :wink: right now its still so fun :wink: .

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you feel ashamed to be a christians ?

You are now officially the number one retard in the whole universe ahead of vamjok. Anyone who opposes evolution must be a Christian... LOL! You are one fine retard. The world is not just white and black. But it's OK, given the tiny amount of grey matter in your brain, you won't understand what is gray anyway. You have my pities and sympathies.

Oh, and please sign yourself up for an English reading comprehension course. Don't embarrass yourself in the Courtyard Cafe again.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are now officially the number one retard in the whole universe ahead of vamjok. Anyone who opposes evolution must be a Christian... LOL! You are one fine retard. The world is not just white and black. But it's OK, given the tiny amount of grey matter in your brain, you won't understand what is gray anyway. You have my pities and sympathies.

Oh, and please sign yourself up for an English reading comprehension course. Don't embarrass yourself in the Courtyard Cafe again.

Only christian freak will defend their own cult illogically lah . Don't be ashame of your own cult lah :wink: yes the world is not black and white but don't forget black will be black and white will be white :wink: no matter how you refuse to admit you are christians we still can smoke you out :wink: Whahahaha .

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no matter how you refuse to admit you are christians we still can smoke you out

I pity your mother. She tore her vagina and wasted her milk on a moron.

I am an atheist.

Since you adore the Christian God so much, why not join Psalm23 for a Sunday sermon? Don't be shy, I know you are secretly a Christian at heart. Go to church also shy, you are a really fucking useless moron.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I pity your mother. She tore her vagina and wasted her milk on a moron.

I am an atheist.

Since you adore the Christian God so much, why not join Psalm23 for a Sunday sermon? Don't be shy, I know you are secretly a Christian at heart. Go to church also shy, you are a really fucking useless moron.

Whahahahah now bring mother out is it ? Whahhaha I can see that you are upset whahahhah . Of you want to go there I can :wink: so your lau bu chow cheeby also kana fuck by god that's why give birth to you ? No wonder you call your pastor father and the invisibleman father :wink: you are really a confuse christian :wink:

Go church for what ? Since you love to go heaven so much , dont worry your whole family will go there very soon :wink:

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because it's not a commandment doesn't mean it's not in The Bible. Fundamentalists hold the most extreme and literal interpretations of The Bible and are quick to point you to a Bible passage to prove that something like homosexuality is abominable and condemns you to hell or that molesting children is fine as long as you say some words quietly into your hands. Conveniently, they ignore some of the most straightforward rules for no reason other than that they just don't fit in with the type of society they want. So, here are those forgotten Christian rules that need to be followed if they're really going to stick to their guns on the whole gay marriage, abortion and child molestation thing.

I know why you call yourself Punisher, you keep punishing us with your dreadful interpretation and application of the Bible passages. Truth be told, your postings are easily rebutted or refuted, but is it worth doing so? No matter how much I explain you also don't want to understand.