• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Toilet 'uncle' gets 7 stitches after being beaten up over 10-cent fee

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Burly bully bashes him and flees
Toilet 'uncle' gets 7 stitches after being beaten up over 10-cent fee

By Chai Hung Yin

A mere 10 cents cost a toilet uncle the trauma of being beaten by a bully.

Mr Koh Gim Chan, 45, the toilet manager of the food court at Block 505 Jurong West Street 52, was punched at least three times by a younger, burly man at about 6.40pm on Wednesday.

He ended up with an ugly gash on his forehead and a bruised left hip.

The man who beat him up, who looked to be in his 30s, refused to pay the 10 cents after using the toilet.

Mr Koh said he shouted at the man to pay up. The man then turned around and shoved him a $50 note over the counter.

Mr Koh said: "I told him I don't have enough change for such a big note. So I asked him to get change at the hawker stalls."

The man became angry and punched him at least twice on his forehead and cheek, said Mr Koh.

He then turned to leave without paying, but Mr Koh said he gave chase, but then slipped and fell before he managed to reach him.

A witness, Mr Lam Siak Wai, 49, had a different version of events. He said he saw Mr Koh punch the man once after the first punches from the other man.

The man then punched Mr Koh, who then fell down.

Police are looking into the matter.