• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tiong State Owned Developer Sino Ocean Defaults on Debt!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah yes thank you, but as anyone can see the property prices are not going to remain high...
This wan really hard to say, depend on overseas demand... Most big sales are usually involve Foreign big shots, once these sale go thru, the numbers will be logged in and published big big.

Then our 95% sinki will start to hallucinate their pigeon holes as some castles liao

I know where u are coming from... For example, France big Villa is selling for 5m euro... Can exchange 7 HDB Duxton with u, kym?
https://www.cabinetlenail.com/en/an...-sale-castle-10-rooms-7-bedrooms-voulx-77940/

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
This wan really hard to say, depend on overseas demand... Most big sales are usually involve Foreign big shots, once these sale go thru, the numbers will be logged in and published big big.
Well, let's just say I'm betting on the stuff dropping. As for numbers, tiongland numbers are made from thin air. I don't expect much red ink until blood starts to run in the streets. So published wise, they will look strong for as long as they can get away with it.
Then our 95% sinki will start to hallucinate their pigeon holes as some castles liao

I know where u are coming from... For example, France big Villa is selling for 5m euro... Can exchange 7 HDB Duxton with u, kym?
https://www.cabinetlenail.com/en/an...-sale-castle-10-rooms-7-bedrooms-voulx-77940/
ah thanks for the offer but no thanks. I appreciate the thought though. :laugh:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And he has to pump billions to build it up..not sure it's a good investment
He can turn it into a F1 standard or Indy 500 racing circuit on the remainder. No need to build more homes.
And charge dinkies with million $ sports cars to have some fun on weekends.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it works it's fine...if not he very luuugi
Sultan himself is a car nut. He can easily get sponsors for racing circuit. From 2nd link, sinkie cars can bypass immigration using special lane which goes directly to forest City racing circuit and golf course. But no where else

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who says the CCP doesn't print money?

The worst truth is that all those printed RMB goes mainly to their corrupted CCP officials. :eek: