• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tiong scammers hire lee & lee to represent them

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee & Lee needs revenue. PAP arrests the 'money launderers'. The accuseds hire Lee & Lee and the 'launderers' get off. Win-win situation for all.
PAP is the best.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people still think that Lee & Lee is a top notch firm? For Criminal matters, some Chinatown lawyers are so much better. L&L is only surviving on it's past glory.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY turning in his grave now.

you're in this forum and you still believe Lee KILL You wasn't corrupt ?..........in the late 80s or early 90s, a 800 meter long flyover cost 800 million to build..........nothing wrong ?.......i haven't do my NS yet back then and i knew there's MASSIVE corruption...........

he was a Jewish puppet.........just a ''governor'' of this island colony.......