• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time series... vietnam war starts1 Nov 1955 end 1975...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF starts 1967 .... Loong was 15 years old Sec 3... same age as my uncle son born 1952 too...

Add 3 years to reach age 18 enlistment in 1970 and Vietnam war still on going .... and 1975 Vietnam war ends... so Loong ...Yang were between this war period enlistment...

So this means both got poped... burst..... ported out of Singapore to study abroad and don't come back until war is over... who knows when... both can keep study take one course after another... until war is over....

But after Vietnam war with US ends, the Viet was going to either West to invade Cambodia or head South to Thailand then down to Malaysia...

So SAF says don't wait for them to come down... we move up to Vietgong River region grouped with Thai Malaysia and Singapore troop alliance.... jitpaichum my turn to die there.... keng ah.... play sports...

So all I see was Vietcong river war map planning, training, to advance there in the breifing room..... ok... so nation defence is out... attack... if defence then we stay in Singapore chobohlan and wait for vietnamese rolls with chilli soldiers to come, tioboh...

Was the 2 sons back at this time? Only Loong Yang can explain... training and ready to go to Vietgong River region...? The mother will kpkb say no to LKY and no sex... get them out abroad again... sex back...

fortunately Vietgong army was broke... end of war.... heng ah... bayi liam keng... cling cling cling...

These were kang cheong time, ministers sons and daughters were sent study abroad under SAFOS study free of charge too .... at taxpayers expenses .... song leh....

Whereas my nephew has no where to go...吃包等死... jiapa tansi.... sad....

不公平 leh... betrayal by PAP fake SAF enlistment...

Tioboh hope this helps...

Eh... Loong and Yang... report to @JohnTan and @Papsmearer here...

Last edited: