• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this method i follow to clean my phone clear plastic case doesn't work

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Has YOUR transparent phone case turned an unsightly yellow? Here's the science behind why plastic changes color - and how to clean it​

By Stacy Liberatore Deputy Science And Technology Editor For Dailymail.Com14:18 19 Jun 2023, updated 14:18 19 Jun 2023

72193323-0-image-a-4_1686868271322.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...Phone-Android-case-turns-YELLOW-clean-it.html

How to clean a yellow smartphone case?​

ESR, a company specializing in cases for tablets, smartphones and other devices, has shared what it calls 'the simplest and most affordable solution.'

Mix a few drops of dish soap with warm water and gently scrub the case with a toothbrush.

And make sure to get in all the tiny cutouts and notches on the interior and exterior.

'Finally, rinse the case and dry it with a soft cloth. You can leave it to air dry for an hour or so. If possible, repeat this process once or twice a week,' ESR shared.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For goodness sake just buy a new one.

if the phone use for a number of years already...............may not be able to buy a new one ..............

Yah, just get a new one lah! What's wrong with you? Pigeon shit got into your brain izzit?

if the phone use for a number of years already...............may not be able to buy a new one ..............

the yellowness makes my phone golden in color. shiok.

my phone is gold in colour leh...............i see if the case will turn too yellow or not................if too yellow then gotta use the phone naked ..............

Never had a case for any of my phones. I don't see the purpose.

i never used a case too until this new phone.....................the back panel very slippery..............