• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what should happen to my Nusa Duta Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell that viciously bullied, damaged my house to steal & rob from me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why some people appear nice to many others but do things so evil so vicious to bully one. The woman stole and robbed from business partner. Gang up with Angmoh to bully and steal and rob own country people. 活该被灭门!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why some people appear nice to many others but do things so evil so vicious to bully one. The woman stole and robbed from business partner. Gang up with Angmoh to bully and steal and rob own country people. 活该被灭门!
This woman that looks so elegant played so many dirty tricks to avoid paying debts 赶尽杀绝 caused business partner to bankrupt. Her dirty tricks sure remind me Nusa duta Malaysian Cantonese mistress and her Teochew gigolo son in law 赶尽杀绝的人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman that looks so elegant played so many dirty tricks to avoid paying debts 赶尽杀绝 caused business partner to bankrupt. Her dirty tricks sure remind me Nusa duta Malaysian Cantonese mistress and her Teochew gigolo son in law 赶尽杀绝的人
My Malaysian Cantonese Mistress neighbor from hell look very sweet and homely too