• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thieves break into Yuna's car and steal her guitars

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20120519_101846_sph_yunalis.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network
Saturday, May 19, 2012

SUBANG JAYA - Thieves stole two guitars belonging to singer Yuna after smashing the window of her car.

The 26-year-old singer whose real name is Yunalis Zarai is believed to have stayed over at her friends house at USJ6, near here, on Thursday.

It is believed that at around 6am, her friend heard the noise of something being smashed and upon checking, saw two men breaking the car window and another two men on motorcycles waiting outside.

The thieves stole Yunas guitar as well as her friends guitar. They also stole the car radio.

Yuna turned to Twitter to share her experience and made light of the theft.

Good morning. My car window got smashed today, they took my guitars & the stereo. I hope whoever took it starts a music career.

She also tweeted Thank you everyone for your tweets! Now its time for me to go to work ... without my guitar. *muka hampa* (sad face) Booo.

She tweeted again later, this time aiming at the thieves that if they decided to have a change of heart, they can leave the guitars at the same spot and hopefully by tonight (Friday) because tomorrow (Saturday) I need to use it.

A police spokesman from the Subang Jaya district police confirmed the incident and till date no arrests have been made.