• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The real identity of blackmondy aka Melvin Chong (racist and PRC hater)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya @blackmondy is arrogant son of bitch that started and up slut whore mistress threads around me. But of course his fellow arrogant hypocrite criminal bullies @chicken @musclepower supported him and against you doing this while they have no qualms to take my particulars name and address and spin into so many fake virgin slut whore mistress tales everyday. Criminals and Dogs support each other is like that.
Btw I used to have an ex colleague with surname Chong and she is Hakka just like @blackmondy indeed hahahaha some people think they can hide in rat hole to abuse me. Heaven got eyes indeed. Thank you heaven!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Ya @blackmondy is arrogant son of bitch that started and up slut whore mistress threads around me. But of course his fellow arrogant hypocrite criminal bullies @chicken @musclepower supported him and against you doing this while they have no qualms to take my particulars name and address and spin into so many fake virgin slut whore mistress tales everyday. Criminals and Dogs support each other is like that.
GANSIOKBIN
SLUT
WHORE
MISTRESS
小三
荡妇

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GANSIOKBIN
SLUT
WHORE
MISTRESS
小三
荡妇
What’s new? You evil coward LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese dog son of self admitted DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER THAT NO MONEY GO PARTY BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG hide in rat hole to do defamation crimes to smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a slut
Always a slut
Tell that to your self admitted DIRTY SLUT CANTONESE MOTHER while I am virgin impossible to be slut be it once or always. You Cantonese dog son of prostitute know it that’s why dare not take up my virginity test challenge AND dare not swear. Hide in rat hole Cancer repeat and repeat lies is your Cantonese criminal dog way to win. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your self admitted DIRTY SLUT CANTONESE MOTHER while I am virgin impossible to be slut be it once or always. You Cantonese dog son of prostitute know it that’s why dare not take up my virginity test challenge AND dare not swear. Hide in rat hole Cancer repeat and repeat lies is your Cantonese criminal dog way to win. Pui!
You will always be a slut. Your tombstone will have the word slut on it with a photo of your cheebye wide open.