• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Supreme Leader of Israel say his head is full of sorrow after IDF friendly kill 3 Jewish Hostages, kym?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/three-israeli-hostages-killed-idf-121100954.html

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called the incident an "unbearable tragedy" and vowed to continue "with a supreme effort to return all the hostages home safely".

"Together with the entire people of Israel, I bow my head in deep sorrow and mourn the death of three of our dear sons who were kidnapped," Mr Netanyahu said.

"My heart goes out to the grieving families in their difficult time."

The three killed hostages were abducted by Hamas during their attack on 7 October which triggered the war. More than 100 hostages still remain captive, according to Israeli authorities.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
A relative of one of the three hostages killed by the IDF said his family had "so many hopes" that he would return safely.

Alaa al Talalka, the cousin of Samer al Talalka, also told Israeli broadcaster Kan that now was "not the time" to seek someone to blame for his death.

"We're not going to start pointing fingers, who is guilty and who is not. It is just not the time," he said.

"The families are thinking only of how to bring the hostages back alive. This is the time to ask for the war to end."

The Hostages and Missing Persons Families Forum, which represents the families of hostages, expressed its condolences and paid tribute to the victims.