• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SPH Shares More Than Doubles From Lowest $1 To $2.29 Today 11 Nov 2021! Thank You General Ng Yat Chung!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1636597267945.png

SINGAPORE - Shares of Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) jumped on Thursday morning (Nov 11) amid heavy trading, after Keppel Corp raised its offer price for the group to $2.351 per share in an escalating bidding war.

The counter, which resumed trading after a halt on Wednesday, was up 13 cents, or 6 per cent, to $2.29 as at 9.15am.
Some 7.97 million shares changed hands, making it the most active stock by value and third-most heavily traded by volume on the Singapore bourse.

SPH chief executive Ng Yat Chung said on Wednesday that the group is open to better offers after Keppel's sweetened bid, which is 12 per cent higher than its original offer of $2.099 a share, and tops a rival bid from consortium Cuscaden Peak.

Keppel's final offer also includes additional cash of 20 cents a share. The number of Keppel Reit and SPH Reit units remains the same under the revised offer, but their cumulative value rose by 5.2 cents a share due to improving market conditions.

Keppel Corp shares also resumed trading on Thursday, declining three cents, or 0.6 per cent, to $5.28, as at 9.15am.

Keppel Reit was trading down four cents, or 3.5 per cent, at $1.11, while SPH Reit slipped 2.5 cents, or 2.5 per cent, to 99.5 cents. The two real estate investment trusts (Reits) were also halted from trading on Wednesday.

Cuscaden made an all-cash offer of $2.10 per share two weeks ago. The consortium comprises Hotel Properties and its managing director Ong Beng Seng, as well as two Temasek-linked entities - CLA Real Estate and Mapletree Investments.

SPH shareholders had earlier voted in favour of transferring the group's media operations to a company limited by guarantee.

https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...-heavy-trading-after-higher-offer-from-keppel

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
One GLC bailing out another GLC, why do people even bother with Sinkie stocks?
I don't. After I got burnt as an amateur many years back with the Ezion shit stock, I stayed clear and far away from the Sinkie stock exchange. Volume is shit for most stocks.

Oh and they have a nice selection of China stocks there. Go in and get prepared to get fucked with those!

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
i smell some corruption going on.....but wait a minute, corruption is legal here as long as you cook the books properly