• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Someone threw a used panty liner and it landed outside my window': Sengkang resident

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Someone threw a used panty liner and it landed outside my window': Sengkang resident​

The Stomper: The panty liner was folded in half when I first saw it. photo_librarySee 18 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGmail Share

Ong Su Mann mail

Posted on 01 March 2023 | 3,383 views | 14 comments
Submitted by Stomper JS

At first, she thought it was tissue paper, but she was in for a nasty surprise.

A woman found a used panty liner on the ledge outside her 11th-storey window at Block 264C Compassvale Bow in Sengkang.

The block has 17 storeys.

Stomper JS shared photos of the unwanted feminine product taken on Feb 23 at about 1pm.

"It was a normal afternoon. After work, I picked up my girl, came home, opened the windows and saw the litter," recounted the Stomper.

"The panty liner was folded in half when I first saw it. I thought it was the usual tissue paper. Maybe someone cleaned their nose and just threw it out. Germs. As it is my daughter's room, I had to clear it, right?

"I couldn't scoop it as it was sticking to the ledge. I kept trying and accidentally flipped it. That was when it opened up and I realised it was a panty liner. A used one.

"It was so unsightly. It had a bit of brownish stain on it and was dried up. It smelled."

b73b9e2b-3171-45a9-b350-47215d333f42.jpg

She told Stomp she used a disposable spoon and chopsticks to remove the stranded rubbish.

"I was puzzled why this kind of women's personal things could be thrown out of the window. What if men saw it?

"Please share this to bring awareness to people who think it's all right to do this."

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It was so unsightly. It had a bit of brownish stain on it and was dried up. It smelled."

If it's yellowish in colour, then it's Ginfreely's. Her curry stains.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot throw this sort of things. If falls in the wrong hands, they do black magic, then the person this belongs to will become itchy Bawa.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'Someone threw a used panty liner and it landed outside my window': Sengkang resident​

The Stomper: The panty liner was folded in half when I first saw it. photo_librarySee 18 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGmail Share

Ong Su Mann mail

Posted on 01 March 2023 | 3,383 views | 14 comments
Submitted by Stomper JS

At first, she thought it was tissue paper, but she was in for a nasty surprise.

A woman found a used panty liner on the ledge outside her 11th-storey window at Block 264C Compassvale Bow in Sengkang.

The block has 17 storeys.

Stomper JS shared photos of the unwanted feminine product taken on Feb 23 at about 1pm.

"It was a normal afternoon. After work, I picked up my girl, came home, opened the windows and saw the litter," recounted the Stomper.

"The panty liner was folded in half when I first saw it. I thought it was the usual tissue paper. Maybe someone cleaned their nose and just threw it out. Germs. As it is my daughter's room, I had to clear it, right?

"I couldn't scoop it as it was sticking to the ledge. I kept trying and accidentally flipped it. That was when it opened up and I realised it was a panty liner. A used one.

b73b9e2b-3171-45a9-b350-47215d333f42.jpg

She told Stomp she used a disposable spoon and chopsticks to remove the stranded rubbish.

"I was puzzled why this kind of women's personal things could be thrown out of the window. What if men saw it?

"Please share this to bring awareness to people who think it's all right to do this."
I don't understand women. Those dried blood are dead unfertilized eggs, shouldn't she be proud?
And so what if men saw them? Will we men die?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTW if the blood are still fresh, limpeh will squeeze the pantyliner and let the blood drip into a small cup and then add vodka on top to drink it.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How cum I never see charbors using their bloody sanitary pads to chope seats at food courts and hawker centres ? Wouldn't that send a much clearer message to others?

Last edited: