• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore #Fitspo of the Week: Priscilla Chan

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-fitspo-of-the-week-priscilla-chan-000016043.html

Singapore #Fitspo of the Week Priscilla Chan works as a producer.

Singapore #Fitspo of the Week Priscilla Chan works as a producer. (PHOTO: Cheryl Tay)
Life goes beyond the digits on the scale and your body is capable of so much more! Yahoo’s #Fitspo of the Week series is dedicated to inspirational men and women in Singapore leading healthy and active lifestyles. Have someone to recommend? Hit Cheryl up on Instagram or Facebook!

Name: Priscilla Chan (@westartariot)

Height: 1.57m

Weight: 48kg

Food: I don’t exactly follow a diet, but I am very picky with my food.

Exercise: I mostly run – in a week I would typically clock two sessions of speed work, one long run and one easy run.

Priscilla got started in running after joining her mother's track sessions.

Priscilla got started in running after joining her mother's track sessions. (PHOTO: Cheryl Tay)